Chapter 1- New World

7 months later 

Arthur Leywin POV :

I was a king. I could have the army of my country gathered at my feet, kneeling in a snap of a finger. I beat my competitors from different countries and my own to settle disputes and maintain my position. In terms of sword control and ki control, I was second to none, as having personal strength was essential to becoming a leader in my past world on Earth. Kings were not born, but grew up. Yet, I could not think of a prouder moment in my two lives than now.I can crawl, baby!After weeks of trying to crawl, but only to do an uncoordinated fight on the spot, I had finally succeeded; I even managed to sneak into the family's library/study room while my mother was drying the laundry. Mother regretted the day I started to become mobile, sighing: I swear, you will become as difficult to manage as your father.

- - - - - - - - 

After closing the encyclopedia, I discovered several interesting things about this world. Especially the magic, or more precisely the mana, this one can be compared to the ki of my old world for example the mana core and the ki pool are similar and it is on this analysis that I will try to artificially form my mana core.

1 year and 4 months later

Mordain POV : 

It's been a little over two years since I first went to the crystal and today is the day the seal is going to break and Merlin is going to wake up, as I stand in front of the cracked crystal, I feel a pulse of energy coming from it-As he began to shine with a purple light, I was suddenly pushed away, as the light invaded the whole room, preventing me from seeing anything.

Once the light settles I can finally see Merlin kneeling on the ground he slowly opens his eyes and begins to look around him, before seeing me and smiling, with an almost nostalgic smile, Then he starts to straighten up and stand in a noble way before he walks up to me and says, "Hi Uncle Mordain, it's been a long time."

Merlin Dragnir POV: 

'I seem to have come out of this place at last' then I look around, I am in a kind of white room, with nothing but a pedestal in the center of the room with an egg on it, I even manage to feel a kind of energy coming from the egg it is warm, then I see a man a little further by a door, he looks at me with a joyful and warm smile, he has red blood hair with red eyes, he's in his thirties 'It's Uncle Mordain not?' while memories of my second life cross my mind, I recognize the man before me as Mordain Asclepius, a very close friend of my father whom they considered a brother. I'm smiling at him, thinking about how long it's been since I last saw him.

Even having erased the memories of the hundreds of years I spent in the dark, I feel a real nostalgia when I see him, then I approach him "Hi Uncle Mordain, it's been a long time"

"Hello, boy, what do you mean by long?" he said with an uncertain face.

'What I mean is that there was a little problem with the seal and I was conscious all the time I was sealed, but then we decided to erase those memories because they were useless. Ha in addition to that the fusion of our souls took much longer than expected, When years are you? ha forgets what I just said there is no calendar in this world", 'and this is what makes the timeline of TBATE completely fuzzy and incomprehensible'  

[A/N: Researching to write I realized that TurtleMe really didn't care about the consistency between time-skip and character age]

Uncle Mordain then looks at me with a strange look, I can see all kind of emotion appear on his face surprised, astonishment , guilt , sadness , incomprehension then he seems to realize something and now looks at me with a stern look "What do you mean by "We"and by the fact that you merged, who are you really and what do you do to my nephew"