Margaret Thatcher, Cum Snatcher

Jotaro walked out of the bathroom before immediately looking forward and seeing Dio, holding a soda. They stared at each other before immediately summoning their stands. "JOTARO!" Dio shouted, as The World appeared behind him. "Dio." Jotaro grunted, Star Platinum coming to the aid of his host. "Hoe." The camera zooms in on Glynda Goodwitch.

Big Head leaped behind the counter before blocking a punch from Endeavor. "Come here you little shit!" The hero shouted as he followed. "I didn't do anything. It was the one armed butler whose head looked like a giant titty!" Big Head cried as he jumped and ducked away from the hero's attacks. "What the fuck?" Hawks shouted as he launched a flying kick at the anti hero. Big Head swatted the bird hero away with a badminton racket

"You don't know how hard it is to find good help." Toshinori explained. "All of them are either too stupid or they think they're better than me! I have no idea what happened, but I'm pretty sure these two aren't on my side anymore." He said as Izuku Midoriya listened carefully. "Also there's this green guy beating up everyone else and I'm out of toilet paper so could you come bring me some please, the extra spicy mcnuggets were a horrible idea."

The heroes all turned towards the bathrooms and watched as two grown men went ballistic on each others imaginary friends. "ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!" "MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!" The two men shouted as they punched the air around them.

Big Head stared down Endeavor in the middle of the kitchen. "Look up." Endeavor did. "Look down." Endeavor followed. "Now look at Mr Frying Pan." Endeavor paused as Y/N slammed a hot pan full of boiling oil into the flame hero's face. He then turned to the audience. "That looks like it hurts."

THE NEXT MORNING

Y/N woke up tired, as usual. He turned and saw Milo, gently snoozing next to him. "That was a weird dream." He said as he grabbed his phone.