Prank (😇+🍒+🍊)

"Hoshi Hyung ~~" Seungkwan whined as he followed Hoshi towards their shared floor... "Please!! I assure you nothing will happen!" Seungkwan said

"You want me to mess with Seungcheol - Hyung on your assurance!?" Hoshi said fast pacing towards his room

"Hyung if it's you Seungcheol Hyung wouldn't suspect a thing and if anything goes wrong i am with you" Seungkwan said to the fellow sub..

Hoshi suddenly stopped and faced Seungkwan, "you who runs away at a sight of Seungcheol Hyung's 'glare'!?" Hoshi asked .. Seungkwan looked away in guilt he was actually very scared of his eldest hyung...

"Can't you just trust me once?" Seungkwan pouted and whine

"Nope.." Hoshi replied as took fast steps towards his room... "Hyu--" Seungkwan was gonna while until he saw Jeonghan peaking out of room and looking at the couple...

"What's going on?" He asked coming behind Hoshi and wrapping his arms around Hoshi's shoulder... "Hm?" He raised his eyebrows in curiosity..

"Noth--" Seungkwan got cutt off..

"Seungkwan wants to tie up Seungcheol hyung while they have sex.." Hoshi blurred...

To say Jeonghan was surprised was an understatement, he looked towards Seungkwan wide eyes.. ".. I mean.. i just wanted to be in control for once..." Seungkwan said blushing and being embarrassed... Everyone already knew that even thou Seungkwan was a sub he had few tendency on Dom.. of all the subs he was least like a sub.. his Dom like tendency were evident with few Doms like Jun and Jihoon they played along with his antics but who would have thought that Seungkwan would think something like this will work with Seungcheol

Smirk spread Jeonghan's face... "I'll help you.. let's do it together" the devil inside Jeonghan whispered...

~~sigh...~~ Hoshi gave up! the subs of his group had a death wish... He thought as he gripped Seungkwan's shoulder.. "this is a bad iDea!!" He dead panned.. but Seungkwan was smiling he wasn't gonna listen to anything now..

"Tell me more about this plan!" Jeonghan said wrapping his hands around Seungkwan's shoulder...

"Ahhh do whatever you wanna do!" Hoshi said as he walked off...
-----------

The plan was set after dinner when Jeonghan will take Seungcheol to his room give him 'one of the chocolates he received from a fan' making him faint for approx. 15 to 20 min... During that time Jeonghan will tie him up and wait for Seungkwan to join him... Such a perfect plan!! Seungkwan thought as he hurriedly ate his food with a smile bigger that the cresent moon

"What's up Hyung why are you soo happy today?" Dino asked curiously..

"Nothing.. i am just in a good mood today..." He said as he continued eating ..

He ate quickly and as fast as he possibly could and ran off to his room ...

Watching as Seungkwan's innocent figure disappear through the corner of his eyes.. Seungcheol smirked..
-------

Soon Seungkwan heard clatter in the corridor and understood it must be Jeonghan carrying Seungcheol towards his room...

Seungkwan took a bath and took all the 'goods' he needed into a bag and dashed towards Jeonghan in only his bathrobe...

He knocked 3times on Jeonghan's door and immediately door opened wide... Revealing Jeonghan standing at the door...

He walked inside with Jeonghan walking past the living room and entering the bed room to see shirtless Seungcheol just laying there on the bed and with his back leaning on headboard and hands tied behind his back...