Minghao and Dino

11:32 pm.. jihoon entered 8th floor dorm.. instead of making his way towards his own room, he staggered towards the room next to his ... He was tired out of energy.. a little dazed..

He opened the door and entered then turned around and slowly locked it properly.... Walking past the living room and opening the door to bed room .. a smirk spread his face as he looked at a sleeping figure on the bed.. he took step towards the wardrobe going in and coming within a few seconds...

He ripped the comforter off and crawled up the sleeping figure... Admiring the innocent Hoshi's face he cupped face to create a pout and kissed it.. "mh" the person underneath whined on being disturbed.. making Jihoon giggle... his hands crawl towards the other person's hands and he interlocks their finger ... Pressing kisses on lips.. cheeks ... eyes .... chin... Cheekbones..

He pulled both of Hoshi's hands above his head.. and handcuffed them to the headboard... "Mmmmmmmhhhh" Hoshi whined, frowning as he struggled to free himself from the cuffs..

Jihoon ignored and continued kissing.. his lips travelling from cheeks to the ear.. "nh" making Hoshi moan... As he slide down towards neck and his hand working on the buttons Hoshi's shirt...

"Jihoonie... When did you come back?" Hoshi asked opening his eyes slowly..

"It's been few minutes" Jihoon said as his hand slithered around the waist of younger...

"Did you eat?" Hoshi enquired

"I am eating now.." Jihoon smirked as bit hoshi on his abs..

"Hhss.. ow" Hoshi hissed in pain...

Jihoon showered the fresh wound with licks.. warm and soft...

"I don't mean.. this.." Hoshi whispered

"Relax I ordered at studio" Jihoon said as he cupped the tent in Hoshi's Pajamas...

His hands slipping in the waistband of Hoshi's short... And slowly stretching it down...

"Jihoon-ah..." Hoshi called..

"Hm?"

"I.. i wanna play ..."

".. i don't" Jihoon replied teasingly.. his tongue biting the belly button ...

"Pleasssseeee Jihoon-ah" Hoshi whined again...

Jihoon giggled as he sat up and held Hoshi's jaw.. the lips looked plum and wet coz of Saliva ... Woozi pressed Hoshi's cheeks popping the pout out and kissed him hard... Sucking lips one after the another and licking the inside...

With his hands still being cuffed to the headboard Hoshi wrapped his legs around Jihoon's waist ... He tried to get up or to pull Jihoon closer but failed and almost hit his head on the frame when Jihoon placed his hands at the back of his head and held him in place...

"Yahh! Careful.. you'll hurt yourself " Jihoon warned as he glared at Hoshi

"Then play with me.. Jihoon-ah..." Hoshi said stubbornly and almost crying...

"Fine.." Jihoon uttered slightly annoyed

He unlocked Hoshi's hand.. and grabbed his collar to pull him close.. "let's play" he whispered close to Hoshi's lips

"Strip" he ordered and pushed Hoshi on the bed... watching hoshi pull of his night shirt and kick out his shorts .As he himself started removed his belt and the shirt... Hoshi eyed the muscles build of the dom.. and the sweat which was starting to build up...

Hoshi slowly got up.. kissing the pecs and caressing the back... Tongue busy tasting each corner... As his hands helping woozi out of his tight jeans...