🐶 + 😇/ moments

Jeonghan came out of his bedroom while putting on his pants, as he heard a knock on his door...

"Mingyu-ah.. how are you this fast?" Jeonghan asked while opening the door

Before Jeonghan could even know what happened Mingyu pulled him onto himself held him by the waist and walked forward to pin him against the wall and kissed him..... Sucking on the upper and then to the bottom lip ... Mingyu slowly opened his eyes to notice Jeonghan staring back at him ...

"I am sorry hyung... Its just been a while it was just two of us... I missed you..." He said as he felt Jeonghan hug him back... One hand at the back of Mingyu's head pulling him back into the kiss.. Mingyu holds Jeonghan's hips making him wrap one leg around his waist...

Jeonghan feels Mingyu rub on to him... "You are like that just from the kiss?" He questions... His blush being evident on his face..

"No hyung.. i was like this ever since cheol hyung called me for you ..." Mingyu whispered... Mingyu picked Jeonghan up by hips making him climb on to him... As he walked towards the door

"Mi -- Mingyu-ah... We can't go outside like this..." Jeonghan said in between his shuttering

But Mingyu didn't listen carrying him out the room.. Jeonghan wasn't wearing a top... He was half naked half hard clinging to his dom.. he was embarrassed as hell... And hid his face in crook of Mingyu's neck...

Mingyu walked across the hall entering the another room in the same corridor..

"Hyung... Let go" he commanded Jeonghan making him loose all the strength in his limbs and fall on to the bed...

Jeonghan was completely red from the embarrassment, bony finger attempting to hide the face as much as possible but his eyes refused to leave the sight of his super aroused dom...

Mingyu grabbed the hem of his black tshirt and removed his top off .. "shall we start the play?" Mingyu asked looking seductively towards the elder..

As soon as noticed Jeonghan nod.. Mingyu hungrily licked his own lips... His hands trailing towards the. Button of Jeonghan's jeans... "Hyung can I eat you out?" He asked... Bending down towards Jeonghan's hard-on

Jeonghan bite his lips just trying to not whimper just because of few words from the dom.."hmm" Jeonghan could only moan in response...

Jeonghan interlinked his fingers with Mingyu as he felt Mingyu going down at him... The sound sucking and licking... Mixed with moans of the sub filled the room...

"Did.. Seungcheol - Hyung take you before?" Mingyu asked seeing at how prepared Jeonghan was...

"Seung.. Seungkwan's toy.." Jeonghan muttered...

"Tch" Mingyu was annoyed but still proceeded...

"Mi--mingyu" Jeonghan hands clenched into Mingyu's hand tightly as his other hand was at Mingyu's head... Slowly twitching in pleasure...

Mingyu felt Jeonghan slowly squirming his legs close.. he looked at Jeonghan "nnh" moaning and feeling good...

A proud grin spread across his face ... As he held elder's hips, and opened them up... "Mingyu..." He heard another moan .. Mingyu came up to him... "Hyung will you obey me?" He asked sweetly

"Yes... I'll obey" the sub in Jeonghan was excited to be ordered... Mingyu's eyes glittered with power.. "hyung .. strip" Mingyu ordered.. as he watched Jeonghan get off the bed and pull out of jeans which were already pooled at his feet...

Mingyu too got up and sat up, resting on the head board. He stared down at Jeonghan's naked body ... As the elder covered himself as much as possible with hands..