Everlasting Love 💍

"Taemin, the idea you said that can satisfy both parties, what is it?"

Taemin smiles. "Oh? About that, we're not rushing. Jimin. Since we're here, let's talk about something else. Drink some water first."

No. Why would I drink it? I know your motive, Taemin.

Jimin grabs the glass of water, so that Taemin will not be suspicious, but his phone suddenly rings.

Jimin grabs his phone. "Excuse me. Let me take the call first."

"Hello, Juyeon?"

"Mr. Park, you have an appointment with the—"

"I know. I'm in a meeting. I will be there. Send me the exact time and place." Jimin says.

"Okay, Mr. Park."

"I'm hanging up."

Taemin looks outside the window. "Looks like you're really busy, Jimin."

Jimin crosses his arms. "Indeed. So, let's make a long story short. Taemin, can you tell me the proposal now?"

"Let's get married now."

Jimin's eyes widen, and he laughs. "Get married? Don't you already have an omega in your life?"

Taemin smirks. "It doesn't matter. As long as you agree, I can divorce and neglect my omega."

"But that's—"

"Jimin, don't hesitate. I know your father always forces you to go on blind dates and wants you to give birth to a pup. Instead of marrying an alpha you don't like, you should marry me. We can cooperate and run the business well. Think about it. Your current shares in Jakomo Group and the Lee family's share can bring Jakomo Furniture a bright future that is under our control. Forget about Infinity. We can create ten of them, and still have a smooth sail." Taemin confidently says.

Jimin rolls his eyes. "But, there are no feelings between us."

Taemin grabs the glass of water and he hands it to Jimin "Marriage is not necessarily based on feelings. You get what you want, and I get what I want. Isn't that quite good? Let's work together."

Gross. I won't settle for an alpha like you.

-

Jimin just smiles as he toasts his glass with Taemin's glass.

Jungkook runs as fast as he can as he reaches the door of Taemin's Penthouse. He's knocking nonstop and starts screaming. "Jimin! Jimin! Open the door!—"

The door opens and Jimin is surprised to see the alpha in front of him panicking.

Jungkook pants heavily. "Are you alright?"

"Why are you here?" Jimin asks softly. 

Jimin grabs Taemin's finger. "It hurts! Let go!" He let go of his dirty hands, and leaves the room with Jungkook.

"The person who can bully me has not been born yet." Jimin says as they're heading to the parking lot.

Jimin approaches Jungkook and he smiles. "You are overconfident. Even if you can solve it this time, can you guarantee that you can always protect yourself? I always protect myself. Everything the bastard said just now has been recorded on my phone. If he dares do anything to me, I'll make sure to sue him, until he goes bankrupt and goes to jail. Also, why did you come back all of a sudden?"

Jungkook scratches his neck. "If there's nothing else, I'll leave first-

Jimin smiles. "You worry about me."