One-Year Term💍

iMessage

scary bro 🙈

Yeonjun: Brotherrrr 🤩
Jungkook went home last night, right?

JM: ???
Why are you asking me that question?
What do you want

YJ: Nothing
I was just saying it because I saw him
last night 😌
He bought cake with him.
He didn't tell you?

JM: He didn't
Because as soon as I woke up, he was
not beside me.

YJ: You better check the refrigerator
By the way, I just called the hospital
Actually, brother-in-law wasn't on duty
tonight

JM: It was his fault anyway

YJ: Jimin
Why don't you be proactive this time?
I heard from Jungkook that there was
a nice restaurant nearby the hospital
Why don't you do something?
Like deliver the food to him 🥰
Impress him 🤩

YJ: JiminWhy don't you be proactive this time?I heard from Jungkook that there wasa nice restaurant nearby the hospitalWhy don't you do something? Like deliver the food to him 🥰Impress him 🤩

When Jimin arrives at the hospital with a smile on his face, it doesn't last long when he sees Seokyung. "Seokyung? What are you doing here?"

Seokyung smirks. "Dr. Jeon specially arranged the surgery for my father right away after he heard that my father was sick. And, he stressed that he'd do it personally."

Jimin scoffs, rolling his eyes at the omega.

"He knew that I don't like being around too many people. So, he arranged a single ward for my father. So sweet."

Jimin slowly walks towards her and Seokyung takes a step backwards "What are you doing? This is a hospital. Behave yourself."

He crosses his arms. "Listen, Seokyung. My alpha is a doctor who is considerate and responsible. It's his duty to take care of his patients and their families. That's nothing. Single ward? Let alone Jungkook, even Uncle Joo won't request that. But you are quite good at wasting national resources without contributing."

"You—"

"Alright, since I'm here, just bring me to visit your father." Jimin grabs Seokyung's wrist.

"No, let go of me!" She's trying to let go of the grip, but Jimin's grip is so tight.

Seokyung frowns. "Didn't you hear from them? Both the alpha and the omega are not married. People in this hospital don't know he's married. You say, why didn't he tell others?"

She leans closer. "He doesn't want any trouble when you get a divorce later, right?"

Jimin is about to give her a slap when a doctor walks past them. "Dr. Yoon, please tell me who I am."

Dr. Yoon looks at Seokyung. "The family member of the patient of bed 2–"

Seokyung huffs. "Be more specific."