Trigger 💍

Jungkook keeps walking back and forth, drinking water, distracting himself from what he witnessed earlier. He feels a little bit nervous and his heart is beating faster.

As Jimin finishes taking a shower, he goes out of the bathroom only wearing his sleepwear. He notices Jungkook's nervousness because of his scent.

As a sly omega he is, Jimin playfully plays with his fingers. "Why did you drink so much water? And why are you nervous?"

He looked at the pot he had prepared, and there he saw that Jungkook had finished eating the soup.

Jungkook shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know why. I just feel thirsty."

Jimin raises an eyebrow, staring at Jungkook's body. "Aren't you wearing too many layers? Take off your clothes."

"It's okay. I'm okay—"

Jimin leans closer to him, faces are inches apart as he smirks. "Jungkook. Is your rut coming? Did I trigger it?"

"N-No. I don't think so." He stutters.

"Oh, baby. I can sense it. I'm willing to help you. Don't worry."

Fuck.

iMessage

my omega (mi amor) 😌

JM: Hey!
Why did you run away?
Where are you?
So it's true that I triggered your rut? 🤨

JK: Mimi, I'm sorry. 😅

JM: Why are you apologizing?
I told you, I can help you.
It's also in our contract, so I'm not against it.

JK: I'm not in my rut, yet
But if I stayed, it would be.

JM: And so? Are you going to spend your rut alone?
It will be hard for you.

JK: Yeah.
I can spend it alone

JM: I'm not convince
Now that you have an omega near you? I don't think you can do this alone.
But if you don't want my help, I have toys here. You can use them until your rut ends.

JK: You're going to watch me while I do it?
NO

JM: 😂
Why don't you want me to watch you?

JK: It's going to be hard for me...

JM: Then, I'm going to respect your decision and I will not watch you.
But Jungkook, we're married.
Go back hereeeee
🥰
But this is just for today, okay? Next time, I'm willing to help you.
And I'll let you help me once my heat comes