I'm getting married 💍

Jimin crosses his arms and he smirks

Jimin crosses his arms and he smirks. "I wonder why Mr. Lee is here."

Mr. Lee looks furious. "Let Taemin off. During the next board meeting, I'll vote in favor of you."

Jimin laughs. "Mr. Lee really gives me no surprise. Since Mr. Lee is being so straightforward, what about this? Ask your son to apologize to me in the newspaper, and swear not to do anything inappropriate to any other omegas out there. Then, surrender himself to the police."

Mr. Lee clenches his fist. "If you ruin him, you'll ruin your own reputation too."

Jimin gets up off his seat and he glares at him. "I did nothing wrong. Why will my reputation be ruined? Moreover, he did something wrong, so he has to bear the consequences. Why? Is he afraid to admit what he has done?"

Mr. Lee scoffs. "You're too young. You don't understand what this impact does to an omega. Taemin wants to keep it low because I'm being considerate to you. Where's your father? I've known him for so long. I'll talk to him—"

Jimin stops him from talking as he suddenly receives a call from his father. "Hi, Chairman Park. About Taemin—"

"Yes! We'll sue him. We have to. Send him to prison."

Mr. Lee looks surprised on Mr. Park's arrival. "Mr. Lee, why are you here?"

Mr. Park raises an eyebrow and he crosses his arms.

"Mr. Park, it was just an accident. A rare incident. Can you save me some face on this matter? Forget it for just once. I promise, I'll teach my son a proper lesson." Mr. Lee begs.

Mr. Park scoffs, clenching his fist. "You want to teach him a lesson? I think that's not necessary. Someone else will teach him a lesson. Don't you know what's wrong with Taemin? He repeatedly harasses omegas. He is not the first offender. This time he even laid his hands on Jimin. Is he tired of living? He doesn't want to live anymore, right? If you think Jimin is being merciless, why haven;t you broken his legs?"

"Mr. Park—"

"I'm telling you. This time, you'll pay for the litigation fees and attorney fees."

Mr. Lee looks scared and upset as he walks away of the office, and Mr. Park sighs. "How dare he get upset? He set a bad example for his son."

"That's right. I have a very good example to look up to." Jimin giggles.

Mr. Park looks at him. "Regarding this, you have to reflect too. You are also responsible for this too. I'm leaving if there's nothing else."

Jimin chuckles. "By the way, Dad. Let me give you a heads up. I'm getting married."

Mr. Park nods at him, "Do it." He's about to leave when he realizes what the omega says. "Who is getting married?" He asks.

"Me." Jimin giggles.

"You?"

Jimin nods excitedly, scent sweetens. "Yes. Getting married."