~ CHAPTER 14 ~

Heyoo! Its ya lovely dovely procrastinating author here!! So, I just wanna say, I'm gonna get enrolled in a new school soon! The entrance exam is on February 14, but I seriously want to get in!! I am so excited for the entrance exam, please pray that I get in!!! Even my atheist readers, just wish that I get in, pleaase? If I do, there'll be more updates!! Hopefully...

But, thats all I'm gonna stall my lovely readers, enjoy!!

‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

3RD PERSON POV

After Harry and Shrignold ate, Stanley came to pick up Shrignold, as it was very late. Shrignold took this to his advantage, and decided to ask the spirits and demons and what-nots what was going on in this world. He needed more information, and judging how the book said that the creatures were stuck in this time-loop as well, he knew that the creatures were just the right people to ask.

Shrignold and Paige played for a little while, only because Paige wanted to play Princesses and Knights, Stanley being the Princess, Shrignold being the Dragon, and Paige being the Knight. Everyone was having fun, and Stanley was glad Shrignold was feeling better after that 'wing' incident. 

The clock soon struck 11 : 00 PM, and it was time for Shrignold and Paige to go to bed. Stanley read them a bed-time story, after tucking both children in of course. Paige soon fell asleep, while Shrignold pretended to sleep. Stanley left the kids room. Soon after the creatures appeared, the first being Akira, the long-necked lady. 

Shrignold recalled the book saying that Akira was a spirit, and her motive was to end things in a peaceful way. He sat up, and whispered for Akira to come over to where he was.

Akira disappeared and reappeared in front of Shrignold, startling him a bit. Shrignold then asked :-

"How do you plan to end things in a good way?"

The question caught Akira off-guard, as she was surprised a child knew about the escape plan.

"H-How do you know about th-the Escape Plan?!" She spoke, for the first time in front of Shrignold. Her voice was a sweet, light voice. Her breath was as if she just finished eating candy, toffies, and strawberries. 

"I just do, now, could you answer my question?" Shrignold asked, not giving a full explanation on how he knew.

Akira hesitated at first, but then she remarked how the child and the so-called "Liana" wrote that, if they wanted to end it peacefully, then they should go to Akira. 

"Fine....First, I plan on killing the starter of the loop, meaning the abuser. Then, I hope, everything will be fine, the only big difference is that you guys will stay in this universe until you die." She answered honestly.

"Killing isn't a peaceful resolution.." Shrignold thought out-loud, not understanding how Killing would be a good way.

"The abuser deserves it. Plus, it's the simplest of every idea the rest might have." She said, believing her idea was superior.

"O-Okay...." Shrignold said before feeling very light-headed, he smelt something musky, weird and....Its hard to describe, okay? All I know is that it smelt bad.

"Ә̷̩̪̙͎̟̎̄̾̍̚l̸̻̩̘̱̹̎̐͗̆̿į̷̯̠͎́̀͂͛̏ͅɈ̷̹͈̯̯̺͊͐̓̃͝ɔ̴̼͇͈͇̥̒̂͆̐͑ʜ̴͍͈̭̤̬͐͗̈́̉̃ ̷̨̛͎͈͈͙͂̄̔̊    Ţ̷̻͚̞̙̃̒̔̕̚ǝ̷̨̛̜̱̰̞́̊̋̂x̵̡̬̝̝̞̆͑̃̉̚Ɉ̵̢̨͙͕̫̑̽̑̊͗ ̷̺̗̪̞̥̑̀͂̇͆Ә̸͖̜̙͍͕̌̐̍͌͆ǝ̷͍̺̬̬͚̆̆͑̆̈n̷͙͙̘̬͎̓̈̇́̇ ǝ̶̼̱͕͍̖̐͛̋͑̕ɿ̸͎̭̗̗̪͑͊̀̊̿ɒ̸͇̮̪͕̗̈́̀̽̾̽Ɉ̸̨̧̥̜̘̿͐͊͛̓ǫ̵̨̯̞̹̌̊̒̋̔ɿ̴̯̤͎̭̜͌͆͂̔͝"

"Oh, nothing. He just asked MY way of ending this loop~" Akira teased the voice, obviously the glitchy one.

"Ɔ̶͇̞̳͚̌̑̾̀͘͜ō̷̦̤͇̰͓͌͆̂͊ǫ̶̹͖̱̹͛̄̓̌͌l̸͖̟̮̫̣̽͒̆̔̎?̴̱͙̜̠͌̀͛̑͘ͅ ̵̝̭̰̘̌̔̀͛̀ͅỈ̶̺̼̠̥̎̓͂̄͜ ̴̢̤͚͕̳̒̆̎́̆ϱ̸̡̨̨̝̜̈̂̈̚̕υ̴̢̨̛̯͖͕̐͂̂̉ǝ̵̼̪̬͉̦̔̇̉̎̕ƨ̸͎̣͓̳̘́̈́̈́̌̅ƨ̴͈̼̯̘̫͒̍͛͆͐,̵̞̤͙͓͈̊͂͒̓͘ ̷̨͚̘̬̠̍̎͛͋̎I̵̛̮̮̯̜̮͋̔̓͆ ̵̥̪̝̗̭̓̑͑̃͝b̴̰̝̞͖̘̒͒͋͛̊o̸̡̰͙̤͙̿̑̉̅̈n̶̛̻̪̮̤͈͗̔̋̋'̴̧̘͙̘̣́̓̾̕͘Ɉ̷̯͎̞̘͆͂́̀̓͜ ̴̰̼̟̣̜̿̀̔̄̃ʞ̶̙̭͎̠̾̿͗̃̚ͅn̵̞̺͍̝̭͋͑̋̚͝o̸̘̱̖͎̿̄̎̆͘͜w̷̯̮̫̼͖̾̋̈́̆͝.̸̛͓̫͙̹̼́͑͗̕"

"Of course you don't know, dummy. And it is cool." Akira replied, kind of translating what the glitchy one had said. Ok, we really need a name for the Glitchy one. We can't just keep calling it "the glitchy one". Please give glitchy name idea's in the comments.

"M̸̱̫̪̗̋̈̃̄̉ͅǝ̶͕̘͚̥̯͗̂̌̏͛ɒ̶̙̹̺͖͓̌̈́̌̅̿n̵̡̛̜͇͇͂͌̓͑͜"

"Yeah yeah, cry all you want." Akira replied, turning back to the child who was peacefully sleeping.

"Ĩ̴͙͍̘̟͔̃̈̍͊ƨ̸̺͕̺̙̺̈́͊̀̽͒ ̵͖̲͎̮̼̎̌̈̚͝i̸͙̠̗͈͆̀̆͂̚͜Ɉ̴̢̤̙̤̽̎̏̕͜͝ ̴̟͇̖̟̠̍͛̾͌̕ɒ̸͔͙͇̘̞̿͆̄̿̌ƨ̴̧̛͓̬͈͖͋̾̓͝l̴̛͈̳̭̰͔͐͛̄̈ǝ̵̢̲͉̹̬͌̾̓͗͝ǝ̸̰͓̙̝̣̒͋̑̌͂q̸̥̳̙͉̬̂̆͑̽̓?̴̳̪̹͔̍͑͊̌͆ͅ" The glitchy one asked.

"Yeah...And he isn't an "it"!!" Akira scolded in a low-voice, just so that the sleeping child wouldn't wake up.

"Ō̸̡̡̗̪̱̈́̓̍̐ʞ̷̫̮̤̙̱͗̃͒̂̿ɒ̴̧̗͇̪̮͋͐̆͗͝γ̴̟̪̳͓͍̋͆͂̈͑.̶̖͉͎̣̲̋̓̑̾̂.̴̼̥͔̫̫̉͐̉͋̃.̷͕̙͔̮̜̄̾͑͌͆.̷̪͙͚̞̟̄͐͌̌̃.̴̳̜͔̝͖̍̀͛̓̚Ẅ̸̡͎͔̱͔́̑͗̀̿ɒ̷̗͖͎̱̘̋̑̀͘͠n̸̢̲͉̱̣͌̾̈́̀͑Ɉ̴̧̢̳̞̜̔͂̊́͊ ̶̨̼͔̹̱̈̄̒͌̑ʇ̶̡̩͇͈͔͋̈́̂̅̈́o̶̢̞̘̦͐̀͆̋̒ͅỏ̵̧͈̘̤̣͂̋̾͂b̷͉̟̩̫̘̆̓̿̏̕?̸̙̞̗̳̾́̆͒́ͅ ̶̨̢̭̬̖̈̈̎̕͝I̵̬̩̘̳̤̽̐͂͛̐'̶̨͉̬̼̬͆̓́́͑ṁ̷͙̗͎̯̪́̍́͝ ̶̛̹̺͍̺̤́̃̑̇ʜ̷͇̥̫̗̟̈̑̿̌͠ύ̵̜̱̫̲̲̿͌́̏n̸̘̮͕̠̪̈͆͌̋͠ϱ̵̢̛̬͈͕͇̊͒̄̈́ɿ̵̝̪͎̲͙͌͐̆̾̏γ̸̨̲̲̘͇͐̑̑̍̾.̵͎͙̘̘̖͐̇͆̆͘" 

"Sure, I'm hungry as well. How about some cRaB RAgOoN?" The spirit teased the nightmare even more.

"I̸̹̖̼̥͌̉͌͌̎ͅM̶̨̤̗̤̯͆̈́̽͋̌ ̴͖̖͍͍͎̓̿͐̚͝A̸̢͓̪̻̽͂͋̊́ͅ⅃̵͇̺̱̖̘́͛̄͝͝⅃̵̜̱̬̥̳̒͘͝͝͠Ǝ̴̡̧̱̜̜͒́͂̃͗Я̶̞̰̭͙̖̉̂̿̉͛Ә̸̗̪̳͈̰́̐͛́̔Ĭ̸͉̦̦̟͔̓͑͐͘Ɔ̶͙̩̲͕̘̿̓̊͂̿ ̵̫̹̪̩͉̑́͐̍̀Ṱ̸̯͚͙̦̇̀̑̽̂O̶͉̰̗̫̘̎̉͆͗̆ ̶̥̻̳̤̜̀̉̊́͑Ɔ̷̣̲̱͎̀̍̀̇̈͜Я̶̛̹̪̥̜̠̀́̓͋A̶̧̺̩̮̹̓̃̀̂͠ꓭ̶̨̡̣͎͓̊̋̉̿̓ ̵͖̞̪̬͍̽̒̆̑̓⅃̷̠̱̲͙̏̓̇͗̚Ă̶͕̙̤̰͍̿̊̀́Ә̸̣͚͍̝̼̉̈̊̐͝Ǫ̸̩̭̟̉̀͘̚͜͝O̴̳͎̥̘͕̽̈́͋̆͠И̸̨͔̗̰̻̒̐̅̐͠!̶̨̪͕̪͉̀͑̈́̆͠!̶͇͇͉͇̭̇͋̅͌̂" It yelled in a whisper-type voice, in order to not wake

 up the child.

"I know, just feel like eating cRaB rAgOoN" The spirit laughed as she and the nightmare walked away to their own dimension.

‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Heyoo! Sorry for the long chapter, I just wanted to confirm how Akira plans to end things peacefully! The next chapter might be how we find out how the glitchy one wants to end things with revenge and stuff. But we seriously need a name for the glitchy one, I don't know, just give me name idea's. Whether its "Your mom" or "Emo boy" idc just give me ideas.

But, thats all, I hope you enjoyed!! I love you so much, and I am so proud of you! I appreciate you so much! And I love you. Byee~ Take caree! <3

‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵