~ CHAPTER 15 ~

Heyoo! Its ya lovely dovely author here! I know I said I would be on break, but I found out a way to update while preparing for my exams!! I wanna make this chapter really long, as an apology <3

Also, I will be referring to the "Glitchy one" as Static. An amazing name by Aya_32125

Anyways, I wont stall much. Enjoy my lovelies!!!

‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

3RD PERSON POV

Shrignold woke up, not being able to remember much. He suddenly remembered the Glitchy One and Akira. He decided that if he got the chance, he'd talk to them again. 

"Shrignold!! Breakfast!!" Stanley yelled from downstairs, making a healthy breakfast. 

"Coming!!!" Yelled Shrignold back. He suddenly felt something bad was going to happen. A cold sweat ran down his forehead as Paige was running with paint brushes covered with paint. Shrignold suddenly noticed, and flew out of the way. Paige noticed how Shrignold started flying, and started squealing.

"SHRIGNOLD!!! YOU'RE FLYING!!!"

"BREAKFAST!!!!" Stanley yelled once again, finishing off the bacon. Both the children yelled 'coming' and both parted ways. Though Paige had no gender, they still wanted privacy. Paige went to the main Bathroom, as Shrignold went into the bathroom which was present in their room.

After both of the children dressed up, they both ran downstairs, making it a race. Shrignold got to the table first, and Paige tripped and fell onto the carpet unharmed. Stanley laughed and told Paige to get up and sit down, right after asking her if they were okay.

Paige got up and sat angrily, making sure they caught the attention of Shrignold. Shrignold knew they wouldn't do this for long, so he didn't mind. 

As both children ate breakfast, someone knocked on the door. Stanley went to see who it was, only to see Colin and Tony with Ryuji. Colin and Tony explained they had to go somewhere because of last night (don't come at me) and are leaving Ryuji here, with Stanley's consent of course.

Stanley agreed and Ryuji came inside. As soon as Stanley closed the door, Ryuji ran over to Paige. Stanley chuckled and went over to the counter to make himself some coffee. Stanley knew about Shrignold and Paige, and about their weird universe change, so he didn't doubt the fact Ryuji might've also exchanged universe's because of something which occurred in his original universe, or something which someone else did.

The reason Stanley knew is because he once overheard the children's conversations, where they talked about the universe they were in, their role, and what they did. Paige was the holder of the wings of creativity, Shrignold was a teacher who taught about love, and Ryuji was a warrior whom was cast out and left to starve because of his bubbly persona.

Stanley drank the first sip of his coffee, as he heard the children playing upstairs, leaving their empty dishes in the sink. 

All three of the children were in Shrignold and Paige's shared room, playing princesses, knights and dragons, as that was the favorite of both Ryuji and Paige, as Ryuji was the prince, Paige was the dragon, and Shrignold was the princess. 

This time, Ryuji went a bit over-board. After he had "slayed" the dragon, he picked up Shrignold in his arms, surprised by how light the butterfly was. Suddenly, the poor boy saw a lady with her neck all extended, almost looking 5 feet long, all in swirls and loops and stuff. Ryuji couldn't move. He was frozen. Shrignold noticed after acting all dramatic, and looked over to where Ryuji was looking. He noticed Akira, and eyed her to stop. Akira listened and disappeared. Shrignold poked Ryuji. He flinched and immediately blushed after noticing he was holding Shrignold in his arms. He let Shrignold down as his face was still flushed. Shrignold wondered if Akira did this, but oh was he wrong.

After a while of playing, Tony and Colin came back. Ryuji left and winked at Shrignold. Shrignold payed no attention to this, and just brushed it off as something odd Ryuji would do. 

After more time, it was time for bed. Stanley tucked both of them in bed, and left. Paige soon fell asleep, and so did the monsters come out of the closet.

"Shrignold I'm lesbian." Akira said, noticing how I said "out of the closet". It wasn't pride month yet, so Shrignold didn't understand why Akira was coming out so fast.

"ƜƐ ΛŁŁ ҚЛØƜ, ɪÐɪØŤ" the Glitchy one said, his voice being much more clear than last time.

"Woah, can understand the Glitchy One, cool." Shrignold said. As he was going to ask Akira what all that was about, the Glitchy One beat him to it.

"ɪ нΛƔƐ Λ ЛΛ௱Ɛ, ϤØЦ ҚЛØƜ. ɪŤら らŤΛŤɪㄈ." 'Static' whispered the last one, ashamed of his name. Though he loved it, he hated it because of what happened centuries ago. He was betrayed by a god, then a friend, then a mortal, then an animal for gods sake. Static knew that no one was a good person in this cruel, filthy world, so he didn't bother trusting anyone after that. But, Akira proved him wrong. 

"Cool name!!" Shrignold said cheerfully, almost forgetting about what Akira did.

"Also, Akira what the f**k was up with you traumatizing Ryuji for a godd@mn sec?" 

"Oh, yeah no I was bored, and he seemed fun to mess around with. Also I think he's gay for you. A bit too early for pride month though."

"Enough of the f**king 'pride month' joke, and do you just traumatize people for f**king fun?!"

"K-Kinda?...."

"らнƐ'ら Λ らɪㄈҚØ. ɪ'௱ らЦ尺þ尺ɪらƐÐ ɪ'௱ ŤнƐ ЛɪƓнŤ௱Λ尺Ɛ ΛЛÐ らнƐ'ら ŤнƐ らþɪ尺ɪŤ."

"I swear??"

"ANYWAYS!!! IM GETTING HANGRY, GONNA GO BYE!" Akira said before dragging static with her to the closet, to hopefully buy some ramen.

"OIIII!!! AKIRAA!!!! BUY ME SOME RAMEN TOO!!!" I screamed from my narrator portal, as Shrignold looked at me astounded. 

"B**CH LISTEN HERE-"

‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵