ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ

☆.。.:* George Pov .。.:*☆

I ran after (y/n) she then enter her common room.
I entered and a bunch of girls where talking outside of her room. "Hey (y/n) are you alright ?, one of the girls said, "leave me alone, I don't want to talk to anyone right now" (y/n) said.
"Hey girls let me try" You said "(y/n) it's me George can I come in ?" "What do you want ?, I want to be alone" "I know you don't want to see anyone or talk but this won't help at all if your like this, so can I please come in so we can talk ?". It was silent for a couple of seconds "come in" (y/n) said.
You enter her room, you saw (y/n) covered in her bed sheets, you sat beside her. "(Y/n) tell me please everything, I'm worried about you, this is not healthy or safe for you". (Y/n) started to tear up again and I gave her a tight hug, "it was my uncle's, their muggles and always hated me the first day I moved in with them, they always make me to do chores, always makes my life horrible, they don't feed me will so every change I see scraps on the plates when I wash them that's a meal for me" (y/n) started to cry.
"Then why would you stay their, can't you go somewhere else?" "No I can't, I don't have family that I know of, my parents died in a accident, my aunt is my mother older sister, she's the only family I have. "Will in that case you can live with us, how's that sounds?, I can write a letter to my mom saying if it's ok you can stay at our home" "oh no I don't want to be any trouble" "of course not!, (y/n) your the sweetest girl I meet" I turned around embarrassed and turning red.
☆.。.:* (y/n) Pov .。.:*☆

I saw George turning red "that's so cute" I thought to myself "I really appreciate it, thank you" I gave a small kiss on his cheek.
George turns around and returns the hug "I'm worried about you, I only want to help you and make you feel safe" George said, I just buried my head on his chest. "Come on let's go to the kitchen and make you something warm to drink" George said will standing up "alright" I said also standing up.
☆○o。Time Skipped 。o○☆

I sat down in the school's garden, I always like the nature and brings me peace just smelling the flowers and hearing the birds sing, touching the grass, felling the tree, everything. "(Y/N)" I heard a shout from the distance, I turned around and saw George running towards me. George was in front of me caching his breath "my mom said yes, you can stay with us" "really" I said happy "yes next Christmas you will stay with us" I just stand their speechlessness and just hug George so tight, he hugs back.