ᴍᴇʀʀʏ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs

I woke up the next morning, "wow it's already Christmas" you thought to yourself. This will be the very first happy Christmas you'll enjoy, "(Y/N)!" You heard a shout downstairs. You got up and rushed down, you saw the whole Weasly family waiting for you to open the gifts their were sitting next to the tree.
You were enjoying the conversation and joy each and everyone, you got also a couple of presents and thank them, but there was one present left and it was for you, "here (y/n) this is for you, it's the last one" Ron said while handing you the present, you grabbed the present and opened it. It was a bracelet that matches your necklace that you got a year ago, you turn to face George who was slightly red and smiled at him, "thank you George" you stand up and give him a tight hug "your welcome" he hugged you back "now who want to go outside to play in the snow?" Fred said "I'll like to" you said "then we all go" George said, you went upstairs to change.
☆.。.:* George Pov .。.:*☆

I got up and went upstairs, "oh (y/n) door is slightly open" I peaked I little and my face turned bright red and quickly went to my room "bloody hell, I just saw (y/n) in underwear" I thought while placing my hand over my mouth " what's gotten into you?" Fred said "huh oh nothing" "righhhhht" "oh just hurry up so we can go outside" I change quickly and went outside, (y/n) opens the door and stepped outside. "Wow she's beautiful, I need to tell her what I been feeling for her I can't let the time pass" I thought to myself "hey (y/n) can we go for a walk?" "Oh hello George, sure" you two walk away from the house and you can hear in the distance screaming and laughing from the other's playing in the snow, "so (y/n)....are you enjoying Christmas?" "Oh yes this is the very first time I'm enjoying it so much" you looked down and saw that (y/n) was wearing the bracelet you gave to her "oh I see your wearing the bracelet" "hm oh yes I love it, thank you again" she faced you with a big smile "I'm glade you liked it" both of you continued to walk.
"Come on George you can do it, just say it"
So (y/n) I just want to say for all the things I did to you in the past, that I'm really sorry for what I've done to you, (y/n) turnes to face me "oh I really don't care anymore of that, that's from the past just like you said. Right now I'm having the most beautiful day of my life I don't want to think about the past" (y/n) just keeps on talking and I can't take it anymore, I grabbed her face to and kissed her on the lips, it was a couple of seconds until I break the kiss apart. (Y/n) looked at me in shock with a lightly blush on her face, "oh shoot I'm sorry I didn't mean to....(y/n) cut my words with another kiss. "(Y/n) I really like you, that day that I messed up big time I never saw the sweet girl or even get to know you at that time but now I know how beautiful, caring, sweet girl you are, I didn't have the chance to say this and I didn't want to pass more time, I'm in love with you and I was afraid that you don't feel the same way as me". (Y/n) just smile and looked at me "George I'm in love with you too" my face change with I big smile and hugged her tight, I faced her once more and kissed her "I love you (y/n), "I love you too George".