ᴠᴇʀɪᴛᴀsᴇʀᴜᴍ

I was sitting at the great hall eating dinner with the golden trio (a/n: I preferred putting the golden trio so I don't write all of the names) "oh how I miss this" I was talking and turned side to side "where's Fred and George?" I ask "oh, maybe their at their pranks again" Hermione said "you probably right" I said and continued eating.
☆.。.:* George Pov .。.:*☆
Me and Fred sneak walked to the hallway to get to professor Snap classroom, "hurry up Fred" I whispered shouted "coming George" we arrived outside of his classroom "it's lock" said Fred, I took out my wand "Alohomora" I said and unlocked the door, we entered and he'd to the bookshelves and started to find the recipe "got it" said Fred "great now let's get outta here before someone comes" we left the room and closed the door.
Back at the common room we handed the recibe to Hermione and started to read it, "ok let me gather the ingredients and start making the potion.
It was the next morning and Hermione said to us to meet her outside of our common room,
"Do you have it?" I said "yes here it is" Hermione hand me the potion, "now I'll tell (y/n) to come after class with us to have a cup of tea and that's when your going to place the potion in her drink" "ok".
☆○o。Time Skipped 。o○☆
It was time to meet Hermione and (y/n) outside, "hello Fred, hello George" said (y/n) "hello" we said in unison "do you like some tea (y/n)?" Hermione said "I'll will love that" Hermione pours some tea on the cup, "hey isn't that a dragon!" Hermione said and (y/n) turns around to see were Hermione said, I quickly took out the potion and poured it to her tea and put it back into my pocket, (y/n) turns around confused "sorry it was just a bird" (y/n) took her tea and takes a sip, "so (y/n) what did you do this summer?" I said "Nothing I just stayed in my room and do chores all day" (y/n) covered her mouth like saying what did I say that, "(y/n) when you arrived at Hogwarts from summer break why did you have bruises saying that you were at home all summer?" Hermione said "I get beaten up if I do something wrong or say anything that makes my uncles angry" (y/n) eyes just widens "(y/n) why do you look so skinny?" Fred said "I don't eat, I only eat bread and water or just sometimes just scraps that my uncles leave" I just clenched my hands into fists from what I am hearing.
(Y/n) just got up and ran "(Y/N)!" I shouted.
☆.。.:* Your Pov .。.:*☆
I ran away from were they were sitting "why did I say that?", I went back to the common room and went up stairs and lay on my bed with tears flowing down from my eyes and into my robes, I wanted to be alone for a while until it passes, they know now all of the truth on what my uncles do to me that I stay all day in my house.