ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀsʟᴇʏ ᴛᴡɪɴs

☆.。.:* Your Pov .。.:*☆
It was a beautiful day, I ignore everything that happened to me yesterday and find the positive side that happened. I went to the great hall to eat breakfast and start my day, I sat down and grabbed waffles and fruit.
After minutes past I bunch of owls come swooping down with mail, I didn't have hope for my uncles who will send me mail and then my owl comes flying down with a letter on its beak and drops it to me, I grabbed it and I was surprise "who will send my mail" I turned it around to see who it was from and it was from my god father, I quickly open the letter and started reading it.
Dear (y/n)
Im so proud of you that you were accepted to Hogwarts and your at Hufflepuff just like your mother, I hope you have a great day and I'll be in communication with you, please send me letters to know your ok or anything you need, you know I'll be there for you.
Love Lovegood (gf/n)
"How did he know I was in Hufflepuff?, never mind I'm happy for my god father that he's the only one who cares about me"
I put the letter in my bag and finished my breakfast, I head to my normal classes and sat on the long chairs in charms class, I was early there were only a few students so I decided to read a bit until someone's sat next to me one in each side I looked up and turn both sides to see who it was, "hey (y/n) right" Fred said, Fred was sitting on my right side "what are you reading?" George said and grabbed my book "magical creatures" I said "why you like to read anyway, it's boring" George said "no its not it's fun and entertaining and besides you learn new things" "sounds boring to me" Fred said, George puts my book back and then the professor enter and started the class.
When class was over Fred and George walk through the door and I said to them "your the Weasley twins aren't you, Ron's older brothers?" "Yes we are" they said in unison and turn around and continue to walk.
The rest of the day was normal except that today I got itchy powder in my clothes, a bucket of slugs landed on my head and fall down several times, my tights were all ripped on the knees and had to put some oils and bandages even my hands are all scratched, but I didn't mind all that I'm used to all those stuff from the punishment that my uncles gives me even tho I don't do anything bad.
It was dinner time and I was sitting next to Cedric eating with him because he ask me if I'll will like to sit with him at dinner and I accepted, Cedric looked at me and saw my hands all scratched a red "what happened to your hands?" "Wha oh this, it's nothing I just fell a few times" "how?" "Don't know the minute a was walking and all of the sudden I trip and fell like just like that" "will be more careful next time, ok" "ok", Cedric was so sweet and caring even tho I was not on his problem but he acts like it was.
I return to the common room and want to head to my room but I see all of the girls with shock faces when I walked in and one of them stop me from heading to my dormitory "(y/n)! I think it better not to go to your room yet" "why?" She just kept quite and lowers her head, I was confused on what was going on so I ran to my room and when I opened the door I was in shocked that I see my bed and stuff all messed up like there were fireworks just exploded on my bed, then I remembered my box "oh no" I ran next my bed and saw my box was gone and started to panic "where is it!" I shouted turning and trying to find it, I heard the door open and the same girl was holding a burned box in her hands "(y/n) I'm sorry" she said and walked towards her and gently grabbed the box and realizing it was my box and opened it and all my letters was damaged and burned "oh no" I kneeled down still holding the box and my eyes started to water "I'm so sorry (y/n)" the girl came closer to me and placing a hand on my shoulder and I jumped throwing the box and ran out of the room and out from the common room, I ran, ran, ran fast as I could with tears falling down my face and saw Hermione, Harry and Ron in the hallway but didn't bother to stop and ran past them "(y/n)!" I heard Hermione shout but I just kept running until I was out of the castle.
☆.。.:* Hermione Pov .。.:*☆
I saw (y/n) running until she was out of the castle and heard footsteps and turned to she a Hufflepuff girl running towards us, she stopped and was catching her breath "what happened?" I said "someone enter in our common room and to the girls dormitory and exploded (y/n) stuff" "oh no" I said and turn again to face the castle doors and us three went to Hagrid to try to find (y/n).
☆.。.:* Your Pov .。.:*☆
I ran and ran and finally was in the forbidden forest, I got so tired and fall to my knees and started to cry even more "w-why me?" I said, I heard some sounds and faced up and saw I black figure in front of me and my eyes widen and screamed.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
Dun dun dun what we'll happened I left you guys with a cliffhanger.
Go check out the next chapter.