ʙᴏᴏᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴀɴᴋs

☆.。.:* Your Pov .。.:*☆
I woke up and started to change to my robes and fixed my hair.
I headed to eat breakfast, I grabbed French toast and some juice, I eat calmly and Cedric comes and sit next to me, "good morning (y/n)" "good morning Cedric" we talked and talk until we have to go to our clases, I checked my schedule and the first class is potions with the Gryffindor, I walked to the halls with my bag full of books, I always love reading when I'm in my room I read im such a book worm.
I arrived at class and sat in the middle of the classroom and I turn to see the orange heads boys to my left.
"Now class were going to learn how to make Bezore" Professor Snape said, I followed the instructions and I heard of this potion I red it on a book of potions that my parents had and when they past away I took the book.
I finished with my book and was about to say it to the professor but I almost forgot one ingredient and turned away from my pot, when I returned my potion was starting to bubbling and it wasn't suppose to happen like this and all of the sudden it exploded on me, my face was all covered in smoke and my hair got all messy and puffy "but how did this happen?, I followed all the instructions and it was fine" "miss (l/n) can you explane what did you do?" "I-I don't know professor, it was fine a second ago" "hm im not satisfied from your excuse, 5 points from Hufflepuff" my jaw just drop on what just happened and turn around and saw the two boys laughing and giggling.
The class ended and I grabbed my things and books and head out.
☆.。.:* George Pov .。.:*☆
"George that was brilliant!" Fred said "I know right I low adding silk worms will make the potion explode" we both laughed and I saw (y/n) walking through the hall way.
☆.。.:* Your Pov .。.:*☆
I walk towards the girl bathroom to get me cleaned up and fix my hair, when I was done a check my schedule and I have some free time so I decided to head to the library.
The library was my peaceful place to go and with all the books I feel like in heaven, I grabbed a book and started reading it was about sickness and infections and how you can cure them, it past a couple of minutes until someone throws a book on the table and I jumped and turn to see who it was, it was a girl with big bushy hair and brown eyes, "oh sorry if I startled you" "oh it ok, I'm fine don't worry about me" "I'm Hermione, Hermione Granger" "( y/n), (y/n)  (l/n)" "nice to meet you (y/n)" we didn't talk to much for reading our books, I learned so much from the book I got up and decided to check one out and bring it with me to the common room, I placed the other book that I was reading and Hermione comes up to me, "we should hang out sometime" "I will love that" "great!, see you then" "bye" I said with joy that I have another friend in Hogwarts.
When my parents past away and stayed with my uncles I never have friends because I was locked in the house all the time and never go out that much only when my uncles go grocery shopping that's only it. My room is full of books, I have 5 tall bookshelves, some of them are history, potions and magic and some muggle books.
I checked the time and it was almost for my next class. When my class was over I saw Hermione with the boy with black hair and the other one that I saw in the train station, Hermione turned around and saw me "hey (y/n) over here!" She shouted, I smiled and head over to them, "this is (y/n) that I been talking you about" Hermione said "nice to meet you (y/n), im Harry, Harry Potter" "nice to meet you Harry" I said "and this is Ron Weasley" Harry said, Ron just starred at me "I know you! Your the girl who my mom helped you get pass the brick wall" "yeah that's me" "you also had problems with the wall" Harry giggled "yeah kind of" I also giggled "oh is it that time, we better head to class, see you later (y/n)" Hermione said and hug me goodbye and the other boys waved I waved back and head to my other classes.
☆○o。Time Skipped Dinner 。o○☆
I was in the great hall eating and I was going to serve me some mashed potatoes and I left my head and see George and Fred looking at me "what got into them" I ignore them and eat my mashed potatoes, after I while I was with Hermione talking in the hallway and suddenly Hermione looked with a shocked face "what's wrong?" I ask "your face" "w-what what about my face?" I was starting to panic, Hermione took out a mirror out of her bag and hand it to me, I left it up and saw a bunch of green spots all over "what's happening to me!" "I don't know but let's get you to the hospital wing.
I was in the hospital wing and the nurse gave me a strange grey liquid, "drink up dear, it will get rid of those green spots", I drank it, it tasted horrible and looked through a mirror and the green spots banished.
I was so tired and head to my common room and head to my bed and change to my pjs and like always I write to my parents and place the letter in my box and went to sleep.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
Thank you so much for continue reading, how did you like this chapter so far any comments that will help me do better or if I'm doing good please let me know. 💖