Prologue: Reincarnation

"Talking"
"Thinking"
'Noises'

________________________________________________________________

Today is another day for a Boy who likes to play their favorite game Honkai Impact 3rd along side with his friends Evan and Max who also played the game as well.

I'm Y/n L/n a 17 year old normal high school student with Average grades.

*RING-RING-RING-RING-RI-CLICK*

Y/n: "Yawn"

I sat up and Stretched my body.

I got off out of my bed then went to the bathroom to wash myself and after I finished I went to the wardrobe and grabbed some clothes to put myself.

*KNOCK-KNOCK*

I heard someone knocking at my door so I exited my room and went downstairs to the front door and open it.

???: "Hey man, Good morning." said in a greeting voiced.

???: "What's up dude morning to as well." said in a good toned.

Y/n: "Oh hey Evan and you too Max good morning." I said while greeting them.

Evan: "Come on now man, Were friends could you at least be ready for day to enjoy with your best friend." He said in very normal toned 

Evan Kagari he is my best friend and one top best student in the school of getting high grades and great performances in every routine throughout the school, But also not only he is good in schoolwork as well. He is also plays Honkai Impact 3rd too and his main is Raiden Mei.

Max: "Come on man, we wanted to check on you while we wait for you man, and besides you know one thing." said in cheery attitude.

Max McWrath he is also a friend I met in Highschool and he is really kind and pretty much smart and he is also an average student like me and he's really good in robotics and machines, But he also plays Honkai Impact 3rd with us as well and his main is Bronya Zaychik.

He said in a excited voice.

Y/n: "Thanks for coming you two, I was about to eat first before we get things started alright."

I said happily and started to eat.

Both: "Alright/Ok."

After a while Y/n finished eating and started to wash his plates and was his hands as well and looked around to see his two friends were playing in their phones.

Y/n: So guys are we gonna see the new update in Honkai Imapact the 3rd.

I said excited.

Evan: Sure, we are waiting for you though.

He said while smiling at me.

Y/n: What about you Max? 

I looked at max.

Max raised his hand and gives me the thumbs up.

Y/n: Alright, Wait I need to download it first.

________________________________________________________________________________

Right when I was finished washing the dishes, the game finished load everything so now I could finally play I asked my friends if their ready and nodded and start playing and the elevator stopped at the bridge the the doors opened.