Chapter 2: An Unbelievable Encounter.

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Noises*

____________________

_________________________________________

Seele's Pov

I looked at the three strange person who crashed through the wall of my current home, they all looked at me with a shocked face and then one of then someone screamed  my name.

???: No way!?

???: It can't be!

???:Seele!?

That sudden scream caught me off guard and kinda scared me,But that voice its sounded like...

Veliona: Seele have you noticed something?

Seele: What do you mean other me?

I mentally asked.

Veliona: Have you noticed that one of them kinda looks like someone?

The other me said.

I then took a peak saw three girls and one of them is indeed looked familiar to me.

Seele: It can't be, that long white haried looks Bronya nee-chan but long haired and beautiful.

Veliona: For now, Let's go and meet them and prepared to fight just in case if they will attack you.

I stood and took a deep breathe then started to approach them.

Seele: H-Hello

I was so nervous that I couldn't speak properly because of the fear they will attack.

???: Hello Seele.

???: Greeting Seele.

???: Hi seele.

Seele: Can I ask you three... Who are you? How do you name and the third one looked familliar.

I saw them smiling them.

???: Then lets us introduce ourselves then. My name is Raiden Mei and these two are my friedns.

???: I',m Bronya Zaychik its a honored to meet you.

???: and I'm Kiana Kaslana and the reason why were here and our friend looked familiar to you is because were from a bubble universe.

She said.

I was still processing of what Kiana said and meanwhile the Veliona was talking in my head.

Veliona: I see... these three were from another bubble universe, I'm quite interesting.

The other me said in interest.

I then decided to ask one of them a question.

Seele: Um... Kiana, Raiden and Bronya nee-chan, can you tell me where is the me from your universe.

I saw one of them started to again, but their smile turned into frown,sadness and pain.

Mei(???): Well... to tell you this but our seele is...

Bronya(???): ... *holds her arm in sadness*

Kiana(???):  She died along side with our friends and family fighting the 14th Herrscher, the Herrscher killed all the remaining humans that survived and the destroyed. And after the destruction of our world we regain consiousness, We found ourselves on top of the heap of corpses  but we later found that our world that lived in is now gone or better yet destroyed from existence. You don't how we cried... As you can see now that we three are the only survivor of that tragic event.