Chapter 1: A Strange and Yet Familiar World

"Talking"
"Thinking"
"Noises"

_____________________

__________________________________________

When I regain consciousness, the first thing that greeted me was a pretty painful headache but it was bearable and after a bit my vision adjusted.

I got myself up and looked around me and only to find floating Islands.

Kiana(Y/n): "Wait this islands look familiar..."

Kiana(Y/n): " Is this the Sea of Quanta."

I asked no one but then I covered my mouth with my hand.

Kiana(Y/n): "What was that voice!? It sounded similar to Kiana's voice..." I thought in surprised.

But then I noticed a weight on my chest area.

I had a pair of Medium or Large size Breast and I was wearing clothes similar to Void Drifter Red lictor.

Kiana(Y/n): "Wait, these clothes look exactly like Kiana's... So God decided to turn me and my friends into females...then that could mean one thing..."

I then proceeded to touch my lower part of my body and there is nothing there.

Kiana(Y/n): "Damn, my junior is gone. Rest in piece my dear friend."

I then Prayed for the fallen comrade.

Kiana(Y/n): "Oh no... Evan and Max where are they!?" I said in worried,

then I heard a sound coming from the bushes.

???: " I'm right here, Y/n you need to calm down a bit."

That when I was surprised to hear a voice similar to Raiden Mei, But when I heard my name being called from her there's only one thing.

Kiana(Y/n): "Evan...is that you." I asked in surprised.

I looked at my friend Evan that he also turn into Raiden Mei but the clothes is similar to the Orochi Cuirass.

Mei(Evan): "Yup that's me, and I can't believe it that I'm Mei Raiden." She said while holding her head.

Kiana(Y/N): "Then if you're Mei Raiden, But where's...Max?" 

???: "Bronya is here...Y/N"

That when I felt someone touched me in back and when I looked around and saw Max/Bronya in herrsher of Reason Battlesuit.