Special Chapter Short: A teasing Elf

Inside Elysium we see Raiden Mei aka Evan alongside Miss Elf aka Elysia were taking a stroll outside of Elysium. Then Elysia ask Mei(Evan) to follow her so they can talk alone.

Mei(Evan): "What do you want Elysia?" I asked Her.

Elysia: "Oh nothing, I just wanna have a little chat with you that's all." She giggles

Mei(Evan): "Ok then, What do you want to talk about?"

Elysia: "Hmmm... Lets just say do you have someone you like?" 

Mei(Evan): *Blushed* W-W-What!!

Elysia: "Ara~Ara, It would seems that you have someone you like Mei."

Mei(Evan): "Hey, stop teasing me Elysia."

Elysia: "Its cute and funny with that reaction of yours Mei."

Mei(Evan) pounted and turn her head away from Elysia's gaze, Then Elysia said.

Elysia: "Guess I was right, You do like someone."

Mei(Evan): "Gosh you're so annoying for once Elysia."

Elysia: *giggles* 

Then Kiana(Y/n) appeared infront of the Gate.

Kiana(Y/n): "There you are Mei and Elysia."

Elysia: "Oh there she is the one that mei heart beat, Maybe I can use this to make her do it."

Mei(Evan): "Kiana, What are you doing here?"

Kiana(Y/n): Well you see I was looking for you and I was wondering if we can... you know, Hang out together.

Mei(Evan): "Well if you're asking me to hang out, guess I can join in."

Kiana(Y/n): "What about you Elysia?" She said looking at Elysia.

Elysia: I will pass on that, But first..." she walks towards Mei's ears and whisper to her

Elysia: *Whispers* So are you gonna kiss her now.

Then Mei(Evan) started to blush even redder imaging kissing Kiana in the lips.

Elysia:*Whispers* If you're not gonna do it, I might just took her away from you and kiss her myself." she giggles.

Mei(Evan): "NOOOOO!!!" Then she grabs Kiana's Face.

Kiana(Y/n): Huh? Mei what are you doing? mmhmhmhmh..."

Before Kiana(Y/n) was about to ask her she was kissed in the lips by Mei(Evan).

Kiana(Y/n): *Kissing noises*

Mei(Evan): *Kissing noises*

Elysia: "Ara~Ara."

(Like this to be exact)

After that Mei stop kissing Kiana and turn her head towards Elysia laughing while kiana kneel down of her knees thinking of what just happened.

Elysia:" Pfftt.."

Mei(Evan): "Elysia... YOU'RE DEAD TO ME FOR DOING THAT LITTLE TEASE OF YOURS!!!"

Elysia: "Come on... You have to admit that you are shy to kiss her after all."

 Mei grab her sword and start chasing the elf girl, while that Kiana in the other was very dumbstruck of what happened.

Kiana(Y/N): "I think I have lost my sense of moral.

The End...

A/n

Hello Everyone My name is Shiro Kasada and My best Friend Keta/Kent we have some very important news to tell... Recently the author of this book aka my brother have a severe aching of the stomach and vomiting as well and also Fainted while riding cars during a long trip. I had to say that Evolto will be going to have a check up in the hospital and cannot currently continue this book cause of the pain he is now...So right now he ask me and our best friend to continue his book until he gets better and wanted to say thank you for supporting him you all are very nice people and make all your work a better way to make many people to inspire making it. So yea that's all I have to say cya.