Chapter 3: Welcome to St.Freya Academy

"Talking"
"Thinking"
*Noises*

_________________________________

After we went through the portal we found ourselves at St.Freya's school gate again but this time we have Seele and Veliona with us.

I wonder what Veliona is doing because she haven't showed up of spoke with us for a while.

Probably she's sleeping or doing some personal things by herself or maybe just secretly admirings Seele's photo or she's just hugging some Body Pillow of her or what not, or maybe I will get myself a Body pillow of Mei that would be cool.

But anyways, I turned around and saw Seele pass through the portal followed by my friends behind her so I used my gun and shoot it.

*Bang*

It started to close then I turned around to look at Seele.

Seele: "Wow! The castle is really huge! It looks like a castle from one of those fairy tails Matushka told us during the storytelling time."

Seele said staring at the school with stars in her eyes.

I then Unsummoned my guns.

Mei(Evan): "Well Seele... You won't believe this but this is actually a school for Valkyries and your Bronya is currently living here."

She then looked at Mei(Evan) speechless.

Seele: "This school!? How rich are they to be able to create a school of this size!?"

Seele ask in shock.

Kiana(Y/n): "Well don't ask me for that to answer, cause I have no Idea too."

Seele said and was about to zoom towards the school gate but Bronya and I quickly grabbed her the back of her shirt.

Bronya(Max): "Hold up there Seele you can't go in yet."

Seele:" Huh? But Why?"

Kiana(Y/n): " First we need to think on how to introduce ourselves first to the teachers and students and to the principal too we also need to disguise ourselves as well because if other version of ourselves see us they will get suspiscious of us three."

Bronya(Max): "But how can we do that exactly?"

Mei(Evan): *Hmm..."

Kiana(Y/n): "We need to try to find something to cover our Herrschers energy."

Mei(Evan): "And what exactly how we are gonna do that?

Bronya(Max): "Hmmm... 

Then a bright red and blue stones started glowing appearing infront of Mei(Evan) and Bronya(Max).

Mei(Evan): "Huh!?"

Bronya(Max): "Woah?"

Kiana(Y/n): "The two new Herrschers cores they're glowing."

Then a flash of light shines on Mei and Bronya changing the two girls, while Kiana(Y/n) and Seele block their eyes from the light, and when the light slowly died down Mei and Bronya revealed their new looks.

Mei(Evan): "Woah, I looked different from what I'm wearing before and to be honest I kinda looked Hot in this new Clothing."

"