ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 - 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮

((A/N: Do not play the song until you read play song here))

Katsuki slid down his bedroom wall, tears rapidly streaming from his cheeks. He knew that his mother was doing this for his own benefit but Izuku made him happy. It wasn't fair. His heart yearned painfully for Deku with every beat, and his mind seemed to be chanting 'Deku, Deku, Deku' at every second of the day. And Izuku... 

Words didn't describe how well and quickly Izuku had moved on from Katsuki, and now he had a slight situationship with Ochako Uraraka, out of all people. They had kissed multiple times but weren't an official item, as of yet. 

It was Katsuki's deepest hope that they wouldn't start dating but he knew that he didn't have control over Izuku, the male was entirely free to make his own choices. 

Much to Katsuki's disappointment, Deku and Uraraka had graduated as a couple. Three months had passed since they had graduated, and they had been dating for all that time. However, he wasn't expecting what came next. 

She was going to give him the one thing that he couldn't

She was going to give him the one thing that he couldn't. A baby. 

Naturally, Katsuki was heartbroken at this news. He could tolerate the fact that they were dating, because there was always a chance they could split up. However, now that they had a baby binding them together, there wasn't much chance of them ending their relationship. But, he was happy for his friend. He was the first one out of everyone who had graduated who had gotten someone pregnant, and it wasn't some random girl. 

Wait... if he had, then they must have had sex at some point. Another thing that Katsuki wasn't able to do to Deku before his mother made them cruelly split up. 

Katsuki sighed, pulling his fingers through his hair. What was he going to do? He was still pining over his ex-boyfriend whilst said ex-boyfriend had a steady relationship and a child on the way. 

Hell, he was lucky that he was living in his own apartment and not his parents' house. He should be grateful for that, right? 

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥'*•.¸🧡୨⎯ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱᴋɪᴘ ⎯୧💚¸.•*'˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 

Izuku held his minutes old daughter in his arms. She had just been checked over by the amazing doctors and nurses who helped deliver this amazing being onto the Earth, when he saw someone walking towards him. As they came closer, Izuku realised that it was a doctor, and he had a grave look on his face. 

Was the grave look on his face something to do with his daughter's arrival into this world?

Izuku watched the man whisper something to several doctors and nurses before a nurse came up to him sadly.