ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 - 𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓲𝓬𝓮𝓼...

It had been 5 days since Ochako had gone into hospital, and her health was fluctuating. Sometimes it was good, she would be awake and interactable. Other times, she would be lying there in bed, asleep, for a very long time. When this happened, Izuku only knew she was alive from the constant beeping from her heart rate monitor. 

That's where he was now. The hospital room, with her. She was currently under intensive care, and his hand simply refused to leave hers. He knew she was experiencing her last days. 

Then there was the problem with Hana. She was completely attached to her mother, and would take it horribly if she was to pass away, as expected. 

These thoughts were interrupted by a soft knock on the door. Izuku looked up, and gave permission for the nurse standing there to come in. 

"Mr Midoriya?" She asked, looking for the indicated person. 

"That would be me." He said, looking up.

"We have some news for you, could you please step outside?" She requested, in which Izuku complied with, after a longing glance at his wife. 

"What is it?" He asked, his curiosity piquing up. 

"We were checking Ochako over, and we found something that would likely be of significant importance to you. We gave her an ultrasound, to make sure that everything was healthy regarding her heart, but we noticed something else. We gave another ultrasound, on her womb, and it revealed that your wife was carrying a baby fairly recently. We believe that she miscarried, and her miscarriage was due to the devastating blow she received during the incident that got her here. Considering that she was 8 weeks pregnant, we weren't sure if she had told you or not. It wasn't particularly obvious." She spoke, her voice calm and patient. 

Izuku felt like his entire life was going to end. He found out he could have had a child, and then found out that it wouldn't be possible. 

"She... didn't tell me." Izuku breathed, feeling utterly hopeless. Their relationship was getting worse and worse. He had cheated on her, and she had kept her pregnancy a secret from him. 

He had to keep it together. The number one hero didn't cry. 

Izuku rose to his feet, and headed straight back into the room his wife was sleeping in. As soon as he entered, Izuku's first initial impulse was to grab her hand and squeeze it tight. And that's exactly what he did. 

However, time flew past, and before he knew it, Izuku had to leave. 

Katsuki sighed, pulling his hands through his blond spikes. He was stressed out from everything that had been going on, and was worried for every member of Izuku's family, but specifically Izuku himself. 

He just couldn't stop thinking about that freckled, cute hero. 

Why couldn't he just date him? Why was their relationship always forbidden, in every circumstance?

You walked away, you left me out here on the floor ♫

Tears started streaming down Katsuki's face, and his first natural human reaction was to hide his face away. He was ashamed of himself, that someone could reduce the Great Lord Explosion Murder God Dynamight down to this. Especially someone who spent their childhood being a sad, pathetic nobody. 

It confused the hell out of that man. 

You didn't care, you're still the one I adore ♫