ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 - 𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮'𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝔂

Izuku awoke, and immediately didn't want to wake him. He was so warm and comfortable in bed, and this pillow... 

Reluctantly, he lifted his head off the warm pillow, and smiled as his suspicions were confirmed to be true. 

He had been sleeping on his boyfriend's chest, and he was well-known for the size of his soft pecs. His boyfriend was none other than Katsuki Bakugo, Number 2 Pro-Hero. 

The two of them shared a long and complex history. Firstly, of friendship as young children. Secondly, of a bully and victim scenario. But really, Katsuki was making sure that Izuku would never get to a point where he was better than him. Katsuki wanted to be the best person in Japan, at least... back then. 

Thirdly, they became friends again, when starting at their shared dream school, U.A. Then it progressed, to something a fair bit more than friends, before they made the decision to secretly date. That failed. Their relationship when they were children was forced to end, due to Mitsuki's disapproval. Then Izuku and Katsuki were simply acquaintances, nothing more. Izuku was married to someone else, for 3 years, and Katsuki was Izuku's little secret for about a month. 

They made it official a few days after Ochako's death, and they had been happily dating ever since. 

It had been a challenge and a half to get Hana adjusted to the idea, but she was supportive of it wholly, now. 

"Mornin'." Izuku greeted to his boyfriend, who had only been awake for around 5 seconds. He loved being around Katsuki, and that always caused him to act happy around him. He was happy with Katsuki; the true love of his life.

"Morning Deku." Katsuki mumbled, rubbing his eyes. "Did you sleep good?" He added, curiously.

"Yeah, it was pretty cool. These-" Izuku reached out, and gave Katsuki's chest a light squeeze. "-Really helped. Comfy as hell." He admitted, his cheeks a little pink.

Katsuki went pinker than Izuku; he wasn't particularly used to having the softness of his chest complimented.

"Thanks..." He said quietly, his voice deeper than what it usually sounded like. That would be his morning voice.

"Today's Valentine's Day..." Izuku mentioned quietly, fiddling with his boyfriend's soft blond hair.

"Yup. Anything special you wanna do for it?" Katsuki responded.

Izuku nodded. "I got you a card, and some chocolates. Your favourite." He answered.

Katsuki smiled. "Can we save that for later? We're both quite... messy from last night, and we have gotta go shower. No way Hana can see us like this."

Izuku flushed, remembering the spicy events from the previous night. "Yeah, I see your point... Let's go." He said, but not actually moving from the bed.

"Deku, we can't shower in bed. You have to move." Kacchan answered, a sarcastic tone to his voice evident.

Izuku nodded, and finally got to his feet. He slid his bare feet into his slippers, and noticed that he was almost naked. He was wearing nothing but a pair of white boxers.

At least he was wearing something

Izuku padded over to his bathroom, Katsuki following close behind. As always, Katsuki closed the door behind himself. 

From there, the two stripped down to nothing, and hopped into the shower together. 

Katsuki pulled the slightly younger male close, and wrapped his arms around him. A single towel covered both of them, and the two were swaying to nothing at all. They were just... happy.