ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 - 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻

Summary of Chapter 8: 

They firstly made out in a nightclub, before getting into a taxi, Izuku got fingered in the taxi by Katsuki, then they got a room and fucked in that very room. 

Izuku stood up, rubbing his eyes groggily. He could feel the weight of tiredness pushing down on his shoulders, and it sounded like there was a high-school rave going on inside his brain. He laid in bed for a short while, not doing anything at all, before sitting up and moving around. 

Whilst his eyes were travelling around, taking in the unfamiliar surroundings, he noticed that he wasn't wearing anything at all, he was completely naked. He felt warm though, like he had been laying on a person as he slept. 

Well, it made sense for there to be someone else here, after all, he would never get a hotel room when he had a home to go to, including a wife and child. But who? Izuku looked around, and noticed a person-shaped lump in the covers next to him. He pulled back the covers, which revealed a man whom Izuku knew very well. 

Katsuki Bakugo, Number Two pro-hero and his ex-boyfriend. 

Who was also naked. 

Izuku gasped, before quickly muffling his mouth with his freckled hands. Considering the both of them were naked in a hotel bed together, those two signs indicated something that Izuku hardly remembered happening. They must of had sex at some point last night. And if they did, that was very bad. Izuku would have been unfaithful towards someone who he loved, with someone who he had never gotten over from the past. 

His heart was conflicted, and his brain was confused. 

Izuku let out a shaky sigh, calming himself, before attempting to get up and out of the luxurious bed. Which he failed at, rather dismally. He could place both his feet down onto the floor with no struggle whatsoever, but standing was a completely different thing. 

He wobbled a little, and realised that the chances that him and Katsuki fucked last night were getting higher with each and every discovery. Not good. But, he could stand. Izuku decided to make the plunge to see if he could walk, which didn't go too successfully. Izuku tripped over his own feet, but managed to steady himself before face-palming the floor. 

Truth be told, his body ached in so many places. His head was pounding, his lips sore to the touch, his neck feeling really sensitive, but those were nothing compared to what was going on down below. He felt a strong ache on his inner thighs, but that was nothing compared to how his ass felt. It pained Izuku to the point that he was struggling to walk. 

He looked over at the sleeping blond one more time, before managing to waddle over to the nearby bathroom painfully. Izuku almost gasped again upon seeing himself in the mirror. 

He looked nothing short of a wreck. His lips weren't even their usual shade of pink anymore, they were purple, with twinges of blue. They hurt too, meaning that Katsuki had probably gone really rough with him. Izuku's hair was a mess too, greasy and sticky, awful when added to his bed-head. He huffed, before stripping and getting into the shower. 

Izuku let out a very slow sigh, feeling cold water run down his back. His mind was all over the place, and he had no idea what he was gonna do with the situation he was in. He also did need to clean up as soon as possible, the sticky mess he was in right now was not a good one. 

Then the matter of clean clothes arose. He hoped that his clothes looked presentable enough for him to catch a taxi home. 

Home.