Chapter three: No more!!

After that day I haven't stepped out of my room once. Kaname has gone on a bussiness somewhere but I don't have a clue where as I don't not care a single bit.

My birthdays tomorrow and I will be 10 finally but I do not care as I do nothing special not even one single birthday I had something but Yuki can have anything she wants even when it's not her birthday. I don't see what I have done to deserve this but I guess I will have to live with it.

I lied on my bed thinking about how I'm going to escape from this hell but nothing came to mind that was good. As I kept thinging my mind started drifting away and soon I fell straight to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night by the nightmares that haunt me every single night that someday I will be killed by my own parents. I got up and started dressing todays my birthday and I was allowed in the garden but I am not allowed to touch anything or I will be punished and not allowed out in the garden again.

Kaname came home as I felt his preasents he was behind me and I didnt say nothing but started to walk away then he grabbed my arm and says " happy birthday princess this is for you" I was speechless this is the first thing I was ever given and I said " thank you kaname" and I started unwrapping it and there it was the most beautifulest blure rose I have ever seen in a glass molded teardrop so that the flower is preserved and won't die. Kaname then said " it's called the blue moon" I looked up at him and started crying then Kaname went to hug me but Yuki was coming and she was smiling so happily at Kaname and then looked at me with a frown and said " Kaname come away from that ugly thing she's evil " I was about to say something but chosed not too.

Yuki looked at what I was holding and her eyes grew and started trying to take it off me. I pulled back and said "its mine" and then Yuki started crying and Kaname said to me "give it to her" in a cold voice and then I had no chose so I give it to her and started walking away crying and then my parents came out and started shout at me and that's when I shouted "no more" then fire started surrounding me and my eyes were changing colour to its red and orange.

They stood there shocked and then tried to calm me down and I started to shake with anger and said "I hate you all,burn in hell" thats when my uncle turned up and said " come with me" I nodded but my family that I am disowning protested. Then my uncle said "your name will be ummm.... Shakaku meaning angel of fire" that when I smiled and then my family disappeared from my site and I went to my uncles house.