Chapter four: Cross academy

I have lived with Rido for 9 years and I am now 18 years old. I never knew that my parents were killed and didn't have much thought on it as I hated them so much. In the years I have trained with Rido. He is like a father to me and I will never let anyone hurt him and I mean ANYONE.

I went for a wonder when I heard Rido call me. I asked him "what is it uncle?". He stayed quiet for a minute and then said " you'll be going to the cross academy. I want you to keep an eye Yuki and Kaname" he ordered me. I wanted to protests but I knew I wouldnt win and he would get his way. I walked to my bedroom and locked the door and huffed and said "well I guess we will be meeting very soon, brother". I started to pack all the stuff I need and went to bed but I couldn't as I thought about him and how much I hate them, all of them. slowly I drifted off the sleep.

I woke up early in the morning to get ready for the very eventful day ahead. I got all my luggage together and walked to the car that was there ready and waiting for me. After all the luggage was in the car I took a glance back at my home that were full of good and bad memories. I turned quickly and went straight into the car and told the driver to go. As we drove I told myself I will not show any kind of emotion and it must be locked away as my uncle Rido said that feelings will just get in the way and you don't need them. I had showed no emotion ever since that day and I really don't care it's not important to me anyway.

after about 4 hour journey I have now arrive to the cross academy. I got out the car and took my luggage and went straight to the big gates and there was a boy with silver hair looking at me with disgust and hatred. He looks interesting, mysterious and handsome. Then my eyes turned to a a short girl with short brown hair and red wine eyes. She looks friendly but now I can sense it and it was her my sister Yuki. How is she human I don't sense any pureblood inside her. I just ignored it and walked past them but the boy with silver hair grabbed my shoulder and said "where you think your going vampire" with every word venom dripping out of his mouth especially when her said the world vampire. It amused me as he was also one of us but the lower kind. I guess I'm going to have fun here. Yuki then spoke up "Omg so sorry don't listen to that grumpy bum. Hi my name is Yuki and this is Zero. What's your name. So that's his name. I then spoke up "my name is Shakaku". Yuki looked very happy then said"well then Shakaku it nice to meet you. Now let's go to the headmaster before we're late". As Yuki and Zero walked in front of me to show me the way. I look in to the forest and there he was in the darkness of the forest. I smile evily as the shadow and laughed. I said " well hello there brother " but kept walking. In my mind I was saying " you'll pay for what you put me through and you won't stop me" the flames start overpowering my eyes with madness. This time you will be the one that's hurt, kaname.