Chapter seven: look what you made me do

Finally updating, sorry for the wait guys but here is chapter seven enjoy. The title is inspired by Taylor Swift's new song. Go check the song out if you haven't !!

As we were reaching class I couldn't stop thinking of the smile Zero gave me. I couldn't get him out of my thoughts, one would think that I love him which I do not, I could never scope so low to love a Level E. But no matter what I knew I would never stop thinking about him. His lavender eyes will always haunt me. Coming out of my thoughts as the teacher arrived in the class. Class was always boring I know everything that I have to know. I zoned out looking out the window at a certain silver head. I moved my head to the direction of the white board only to catch a glimpse of angry eyes that belonged to my brother. I smirked at him, jealousy surely does suit him. He does not love me and I don't love him because I know my heart belongs to another but I will never admit it.

Class finished and I was the first to get out the class room. I ran to the dorms and ran up the stairs and shut my bedroom door. My face still staring toward the door. I then felt a breath on my neck so I quickly turned around with my sharp nails ready to kill the person behind me. My hand was grabbed and I looked up in shock to notice my bodyguard Suzaku. He laugh at me and said "still the same reaction as ever,Shakaku". Still in shock I said " what you doing here Suzaku". An emotion I have never seen on his face appeared ever so slightly and disappeared as soon as it was shown. It was jealousy, why would my bodyguard be jealous of me or was it something else. I asked him "what's wrong?". There was a long silence until he decided to speak " Don't go near Zero he's only using you for your blood, you can see that can't you?". I looked at him with a blank emotion, I will not show any emotion to show that I had any type of feeling towards Zero. I then decided to speak up " I'm only giving him my blood to make Kaname jealous and what is it to you if I do give Zero my blood." I saw his eyes turn red but then back to his memorising blue eyes. Her then asked me a question " do you love him?" I was taken back by such a bold question that even I questioned myself 'do I love him?'. I didn't answer for a while as the question was repeating it self in my head over and over again. " I think I do"  I quickly put my hands over my mouth in shock. What did I just say. Now he's definitely going to go back and tell my uncle Rido of my newly found emotion. Suzaku was not shocked which made me question ' did he know of my emotions before I did' but by the look of his face he was not happy. " what will your uncle say if he heard of this new emotion that you found and for a level E at that" before I could say anything he stepped forward continued to talk with an upset face " why him why a level E and not me the person who has kept you out of harms way, the one that has stayed by your side since we were young, I can not accept this, I will not. Do I have to kill him to get rid of this emotion for good or do you get rid of him to show me that you hold no love for him. Tell me Shakaku" I was shocked he loved me but I did love him too but not as a lover but a brother that has guided me, grown up with me and taught me how to fight and protect myself. " I'm sorry Suzaku but I love you as family and nothing more, I hope you can accept that" he was not happy by my response and he disappeared. I had a bad feeling about this.
I ran quickly out of my room, down the stairs and out of the dark building to search for Zero.  I couldn't find him anywhere. After what seemed for ever I heard a bang. My heart stopped ' when did it ever start beating' i quickly reached the stop where the bang was located to only see Zero on the floor in pain and Suzaku holding a gun that was aimed right at Zeros head. I screamed "NO!!!". Suzaku looked right at me and said " look what you made me do, my sweet Shakaku".