Chapter five: you dont know me ??

We were walking down the hall to the headmasters office. After we came across a large wooden door. I sense a certain pure blood the other side of the door. Yuki knocks and I hear a very childish voice. Yuki opens the door to get jumped on but she moves out the way and zero does. Then there me on the floor with someone on top of me. He then try's to get up and looks at me shock in his eyes. He jumps up saying a very nervous sorry and I just ignored him. He introduced himself "hi I'm kaien cross the head master of the academy and you must be Shakaku correct" I just nodded my head thinking that this man is crazy. But I have heard of the name before, this name belonged to a legendary vampire hunter years ago. He then told me to come inside the office and sit down. I went inside and there he was my brother kaname. I sat down the other side of him not wanting to get any closer. He then turn to me and said" I'm kaname kuran" and I went to introduce myself but he stopped me "I know who you are the headmaster told me all about you but I want to know what you are" I stopped shocked that he didn't know his own sister. But that shock turned into anger" you surprise me kaname not knowing your own little sister" then his face was full of emotions. He then spoke up " impossible your dead". I laughed and then turned my attention to the headmaster and said " I would like to go to my room now if you don't mind" . He smiled at me " not at all, here's your keys and you uniform should be in you room. Zero will take you to the moon dorms, good night Shakaku". Zero didn't look happy at all but who cares. We walked in silence so I talked first " is it hard being a level e " . He stopped and turned around and said " I don't need your pity". I couldn't help but feeling the need to help him. He turned back around and continued walking. I then said " I'll give you my blood " he turned around again with shock in his eyes and said " what did you say" . " I said I'll give you my blood. I'm a pure blood so my blood will help you more than other blood. My blood will stop you craving and you won't hurt the ones you love..". Zero looked at me suspiciously " what do you want" I replied "nothing". He walked up to me slowly with his eyes glowing red and bite me on my neck. Once he was finished he said a faint thank you and kept walking with me following him. We end up by a big giant gate. He then turned and walked away. Well guess this is it. I went though the gates and walked to the door. I opened the door and there he was my brother sitting down the chair with a angry look on his face. I tried to walk up stairs to ignore him but he was right in front of me before I knew it. He then shouted "why you giving him your blood ". I just ignored him and tried to walk past him but then he slapped me across the face and asked me again in a more sinister voice " why did you give him your blood". I was angry and upset " because I wanted to, it's not up to you what I do. I am nothing to do with you. You are not my brother and will never be family to me. I will never be a kuran". I ran upstairs and was looking for my bedroom and quickly unlocked it and went inside and locked it. He was then banging on my door telling me to let him in but I didn't reply so he broken the door down. But he wasn't looking at me. So I looked at what he was looking at. It was a tall figure with blue hair and bright blue eyes. I then noticed he was my bodyguard Suzaku.