Chapter six: jealous

I was shocked to see my bodyguard Suzaku in which I haven't seen since I was little. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. I could tell that kaname was angry when I did this but I didn't care. Kaname then said in a suspicious voice " who are you". I was about to speak but my bodyguard beat me to it . He bowed and said " I'm Suzaku , Shakaku's bodyguard. Kaname signed and then left leaving me and Suzaku alone. I was happy but also angry that he left without telling me where he went like he had disappeared into thin air. I went to go look at him and he was gone. I hate it when he did this. I just looked out the window and looked to see Zero. I must admit he was very handsome. After a while I guessed he had noticed someone watching him because he turned and spotted me and then something unexpecting happened he smiled at me. I give a look of confusion but eventually smiled back. I shut my window and decided to unpack my things.I must put my plans in place and then everything will go perfectly as planned. Then they will know how I felt all them years of being alone, betrayal and also pain.  Soon after I had done unpacking and putting things away , it starting to become day time so I went to bed as there will be a long day ahead of me tomorrow.

I was woken up by someone shouting and shaking me. I looked up to see Aidou, he had stopped shaking me and blushed. Then after what seemed a long time he finally said "it's time to wake up, we will be leaving in 10 minutes" with that he turned around and walked out the room. Whats the matter with him. Was there something on my face. I just ignored it and went for a shower and then got ready for the first day of school.
As soon as I was done I went down the stairs to see all the other vampires waiting. I turned my face to see a girl with blonde hairs staring daggers at me. Ruka I think her name is, I can tell this is gonna be an interesting day. As I noticed there was nobody else looking at me, I looked at Ruka with my firey eyes and I could see the fear on her face and I smirked. I then mindlinked Ruka and said "Mess with me and i will be your worst nightmare". Then she started to tremble. My smirked had then widened. Everybody then stopped what they were doing and looked at Ruka. Aidou asked her what was wrong but she didn't respond. Then I spoken up with a smirk still plastered on my face " yeah Ruka , what's wrong? Are you not feeling well?". She then spoken up and said it was nothing. Hmmm thought so , that will teach her for looking at me like that. I put her right in her place. I then heard someone coming down the stairs but I didn't bother looking back because I knew who it was, my lovely kind big brother. Yeah right. I just started to walk out by myself and then followed by my "brother"or should I even call him that and the rest of the group. All I could hear was fan girls and boys screaming names. Ughh how annoying. Soon the gates started to open and people shouting was starting to get louder. But suddenly stopped and questions were flooding the crowd. Who is she. I guess they are talking about me. But soon people started to shout random names of their chosen idol. I then spotted Yuki. Ugh how I despise her. But then She fell and I couldn't help but laugh. Hah. Soon my smile turned into a frown as Kaname helped her up and thats when I had enough, I didn't want to see anymore. Then I saw Zero coming out of the forest that surrounded the school. I smiled and started to walk towards him. "Hello Zero, you feeling any better". He looked at me and smiled. For some reason I found it strange because he was always so cold to bloodsucking monsters like me. We started to talk for a while and I laughed when he had said something about Kaname . But what I didn't know that someone with red bright eyes full of jealousy was looking right at us.
But who ???

........................
Thank you guys for all the lovely comments you have given me. I have been busy with GCSEs but finally it's over so that means I will finally be updating more.