Body like Wine

Dani laid down on the bench as they were on the plane. Brian putting her jacket over her. "Hey." He said as Dom walked in and put his jacket over Letty who slept across from Dani. They walked over to the front of the area and Dom grabbed onto the handle on the roof and Brian sat down. "Hey, Dom, it was pretty wild on that mountain, huh?" Brian asked. "Nah, it was too close." Dom answered. "But we got the job done."

Brian scoffed a bit before speaking. "You know what the crazy thing is." He went quiet. "You miss the bullets?" Dom asked. Brian laughed before responding. "Yeah, that's messed up, huh?" "Brian, I've seen you jump from trains, dive from planes. Hell, I saw your courage the day I met you." Dom spoke. "Right." Brian smiled.

"Wanna know the bravest thing I ever saw you do?" Dom asked. Brian nodded. "Be a good man to Dani. Being a great father to my nieces and nephews. Everyone's looking for the thrill, but what's real is family. Your family. Hold on to that, Brian." Dom is explained.

"Can y'all shut up over there! Some girl needs her beauty rest." Dani said before kicking off her shoes.

<3

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

They had pulled up in their cars and quickly found a beach hut to relax. Tori laid against Tej in the lawn chair they were in. Dani and Ramsey were in the ocean. "You know it's hotter than I thought it would be." Roman said. "Yeah, well, we are in the desert so it would be hot." Tori said. "Oh, no, I ain't talking about the weather. I mean look at Dani, how can someone look that good after three kids?"

Tori kicked her leg at Roman. "That's my sister and my niece." Dani came out the water with Ramsey. Dani wore a sliver swimsuit top with matching bottoms. "Yeah and my wife Roman." Brian side eyed glared at him. "Man you know I always liked Dani." Roman laughed. "But I might go for the niece." Earning another kick from Tori.

"I tried to go for Ramsey two years ago. Her knee, my balls, trust me. You don't wanna do that." Safar, Ramsey's friend, said. Ramsey and Dani walked over. Dani going to cuddle into Brian's arms. "You'd have fun in the water?" Brian questioned. Dani nodded as she closed her eyes. "Hello, Safar." Ramsey said as they hugged.

"I see you've made some new friends." Safar said. "Yes, my aunts friends, they're just my short-tempered new friends." Ramsey explained, "I need the speed drive I sent you. Where is it?" "Oh, good. You will be pleased to know I sold it." Safar answered. "You sold it?" Ramsey asked. "You hear that?" Letty said to Dom. "I asked you to take care of it! Why on earth would you sell it?" Ramsey glared at her friend.

"We're gonna need it back." Dom said. "Impossible." Safar shook his head. "Safar, I...I stashed something inside it. It's important." Ramsey spoke. "Okay. Okay. Uh, good news. It is safe." Safar said. "And the bad news?" Tori asked. Safar took a deep breath. "It is very safe." They walked over to the look at the big three buildings.

"I sold it to a Jordanian prince, living up there, a trust fund billionaire. Said he wanted to use it for his supercar." Safar explained. "Now see, this? This I like. Billionaire, supercar." Roman smiled. "What makes it so super?" Ramsey asked. "Two hundred and forty-two mile per hour top speed." Safar answered. "And it's bulletproof."

"Two hundred forty-two? Am I the only one aroused right now? It's like...you know what I'm saying? Whoo-hoo. Whatever." Roman waved them off. "Where does keep it?" Dani asked. "In his penthouse. Tower number one." Safar answered. "Now, why in the hell would he keep his car in his penthouse?" Tori asked. "He's a billionaire, my friend. He can go whatever he wants. Now, tomorrow happens to be the longest day of the year. The prince wants to celebrate it. Host a party tomorrow afternoon." Safar explained.