00 | a short note

hey there!

you may be wondering, woah, what is this?

this is a small personal project (not affiliated with my wattpad partnerships) i am partaking in, and it consists of me converting fanfictions into original stories. however, this book is a bigger test run compared to LOVE MAZE.

everything generally remains the same, except this is free, the fanfiction remains up, and i've made changes with certain characters to make it no longer a fanfiction. i may change scenes or add them. other things can change too.

i need your help with a lot of feedback, and it will be very much appreciated for me to make this project turn out to the best of its ability. if it doesn't work out, i won't convert others. this is merely a test run to see if i want to proceed with my bigger, more popular books. your help will ensure i do what's necessary and right. feel free to critique anything and share your opinions, good or bad.

obviously i won't care if you go "i don't want you to convert your fics because i only read taekook" or whatever. well, the fics are still up dear reader, and also i wanted to try this out to see if i want to publish these books physically for loyal fans who've always wanted physical copies but couldn't have them due to copyright and other legal reasons.

so thank you for choosing to read SWEETEST SOMETHINGS!

i hope we have a fun adventure together. please do not spoil if you've read this book's fanfiction counterpart, and i hope you enjoy what i have in store. it's all very new, so please keep an open mind (:

all the love,
mela🤍