stargazing

⚠️tw! Gore, again!⚠️
    Fan felt a twinge of regret in his heart as he walked away from the puddle that was formerly cabby. But he knew that it wouldn't do any good for him or test tube to have her roaming free and telling people what had happened.

He went to his room to get ready.
He had given mic a note earlier, telling her to meet him at midnight. Fan got himself looking ok, and so, he had to wait.

Test tube and lightbulb sat on the couch, talking to oj, who stood in front of them.

Oj sighed after lightbulb explained how the final four had been abandoned
"I knew he'd do something sketchy.. I'll let you guys stay until mephone comes back, if he does."

Lightbulb quickly got up to group hug oj and test tube
"Thank you!"

As the warm hug disbanded, oj cleared his throat 
"Your room is going to be the next empty one, so .. room 2r."
Oj handed the two room keys, and then test tube grabbed lightbulb to help her pack.

When the two entered the room test tube was moving out of they noticed microphone, who had headphones in.
At about midnight they saw mic leave and they decided it'd be better if they could just finish packing tomorrow, and so they went to sleep.

Fan put the knife in his sleeve and looked at himself in the mirror. His eyes were baggy, and he in general looked a little unhinged, but he had no time to dwell on his looks. The clock struck midnight and fan left the warm hotel to go in the cold outdoors.

He walked across the damp grass, making his way to the cliff he and test tube first met. Thoughts of her that night clogged fans mind.

The way the moonlight hit her, and how dorky she was, even her voice. Everything about her was perfection.

On the last episode of season two, which he had re-watched time and time again, he saw her genuinely angry for once. On one hand, it scared him, but on the other.. she was the embodiment of rage, and she looked beautiful in every moment.

Fan realized what he was fighting for. All of this. Every last drop of blood was all for her. He pressed forward up the cliff, soon locking eyes with mic once he got up there

"Act natural." Paintbrush advised

Fan nodded

"So, what did you want to talk about?"

He had to make her trust him first.

He laughed
"Well, I figured its been a while since we've spoke, so I wanted to meet up with you!"

"But why midnight.." mic looked at him, confused.

"Oh, yea sorry about that. It's the only time I have off my blog schedule"

Microphone sighed and began to speak
"I guess I do need some advice..I found ta- I found someone, during the challenge we were allies. She was violent, and manipulative.  I thought I could change her."

Fan looked at her in fake shock. He already knew about the taco-mic alliance, and during the season he actually tried to keep tabs on it.

"She promised me she wouldn't get violent, and that she'd stick to our plan. Actually she didn't even promise. She said a promise wasn't needed. I quit to get away from her, but I've been getting letters from her ever since."

"Ok? What about them?"

"They started with her same old posh writing, beautifully written words on perfectly folded paper, she started out the first few trying to reason why she did the right thing. The last letter I got was a week ago. Her handwriting had turned into a ramble. It was finally genuine, the paper was stained with tears, and she didn't even bother wax sealing her letter. She's different."

Fan gave mic a hug, feeling bad for what he was about to do.
"I'm sure you'll see her again.. eventually."

Mic tensed up as she felt the sharp pain of a knife in her back. She screamed. Fan let go of mics body and watched as she tried to catch her breath. 
He knelt down to her and hugged her tight, eventually starting to cry with her.  A few seconds later mic stopped. She wasn't breathing.
He let go, her body falling limp to the ground.
He looked down at his blood soaked, gloved hands and wiped his tears with them, spreading  blood onto his face.

Fan grabbed mic, and walked over to the cliffs edge. He made sure the drop was far, and then he threw her off.
He wasn't sure how exactly he was meant to feel. He discarded the gloves and  walked to the side of the hotel.
"I'm okay."  He muttered under his breath as he climbed up to his bedroom window and quickly got inside. He shut the window quickly and ran to take a shower.

Test tube woke up to a knock on her door, she quickly walked over to see soap, she looked.. messy. for once

"Please tell me you've seen microphone." Soap stood in the doorway, panicked.

"I haven't.. why?"

"I- she was supposed to go to breakfast with me.." soap sighed
"But I can't find her anywhere, and nobody has seen her"

Test tube looked at her, shocked.
"I'll go look for her with lightbulb." Soap walked away and  test tube walked over to lightbulb who was snoring incredibly loud. She put a hand on lightbulbs shoulder and shook her awake.
"Huh? What?" Lightbulb mumbled as she woke up

"We gotta look for mic, I don't have time to explain."

Lightbulb stretched up and jumped out of bed, test tube grabbed her arm and dragged her outside of the hotel.

First they search around the old challenge grounds, finding nothing, they moved to look behind the hotel, only finding a bubbling grey mush. They decided the cliff would be the next place to look, and as lightbulb searched around the bottom, test tube searched up top.

Splatters of deep red stained the grass. It seemed to be in a puddle, but the blood dragged off of the cliffs edge. Test tube looked down to see if she was right. Microphone was on the ground, a splash of blood around her, her eyes sat cloudy, looking up at the sky, as if she was stargazing.