disgust

(tw for salt, oj and paper irls in this chapter )

Pumped up music played over the hotel speakers as everyone danced in the lobby, which was decorated in stars
Fan stared off, trying to find out what could be stopping him..
He suddenly got jolted out of his thoughts by test tube

"Hey, what's up? It's your party, you should be having fun!"

Fan felt blood rush to his face
"Oh! Uh yea! I was- I was- uhhh I was just.. listening to the music."

Test tube looked at him confused
"Okayy.. you do you. Lightbulb and I were gonna get drinks, wanna come along?"

"Sure!" He quickly shot up and followed test tube to get some punch
When lightbulb came over he decided to talk to her. She was his friend after all.
"Hey lightbulb!"

"Sup paper boy?"

Fans smile slipped a bit
"Uh nothing? How's it going?"

Lightbulb clapped her hands
"Well, I got test tube to start a baking class with me, and we're getting pretty good at it!"

He cringed slightly
"Heh, well uh. Good for you guys!"

" you been busy with anything?"

Fan wanted to say he was, to have his hard work recognized, but he couldn't say that, he knew better, they'd ask what he was busy with, and he couldn't just say 'oh y'know... Just killing people...'!
"Nah, I've just been hanging out in my room"

Lightbulb looked at him, slightly concerned "oh... Well then we'll have to take you to bake with us!" Lightbulb cheered as she wrapped an arm around test tube

Fan looked away and took a sip of his punch. Soon enough, test tube and lightbulb both went to dance. Fan stood by the snack bar still. People came and went, but the most eventful person who came by was actually soap.

Her arms looked raw from the amount of scrubbing she had done to them, she had bags under her eyes and parts of her clothes were bleached from cleaner.  
She looked at him , almost seeing into his very soul

He smiled wide "what's up?"

She sighed "I don't know what to do... Why haven't they caught the murderer yet? Why are we having a party when an innocent person was killed?"

Fan looked at her in fake concern "well, we need to keep our spirits up somehow.. just trust that... Whoever killed mic, they'll regret it."

Hope flickered in soaps eyes, and she smiled slightly. "Thank you.."
She got a cup of punch and walked off through the crowd.

Fan felt sick. He didn't know why, but the way soap was.. destroyed. It made his stomach churn.

He looked out to the crowd. The only people who were still was him and soap.
He waited for something to happen, pretty impatiently. The party was meant to last until 12, but it was 11 already..
Fan felt tired of waiting for something to happen, but he couldn't stir up any drama... He sat down by the snack bar and put his head in his palms. Eventually he fell asleep.

As the party was about to end someone knocked on the door. Fan woke up immediately, knowing something was about to go down, he answered the door to see nobody was there, but there was an envelope, sealed with a pink heart sticker, it was addressed to oj.
Fan picked up the letter and went back in the hotel, looking for oj, soon enough, he found oj dancing with paper
“Hey, uh, this for you?” fan questioned as he handed the letter to oj. Oj’s expression darkened as he read the letter. He turned to paper “hey.. Read this.” as papers eyes skimmed the paper he got visibly angry
"Hold my drink fan." paper smiled before returning to his rage and storming out of the hotel

Fan stood by oj looking shocked
"What was that?"

Oj looked worried "I don't know, but I'm sure papers gonna be okay." Oj reassured, but it really sounded like he was talking to himself.

After a few minutes of awkward silence were exchanged with oj and fan, they went to go check on paper.
Salt had part of her face cracked, and paper was slightly torn. Salt got up from the soft grass she had fallen on
"He's.. mine." Salt said, breathlessly. Salt shook as she reached for something in her pocket.
She pulled out a knife and ran towards paper. Oj tried to run over and stop salt, but he tripped and twisted his ankle. Fan watched salts fast frenzie of violence in awe. He took note of how salt acted.. she stabbed paper, prying a pained scream from him. The people inside of the hotel took notice and watched as paper was stabbed. Salt was covered in papers blood, she shook, smiling before dropping her knife and walking over to oj..

Oj sobbed, unable to move without feeling pain shoot through his leg, all he could do was stay still as this.. demented woman. Walked towards him

"Oj, I love you so much, shhhh it'll be okay you're safe now." Salt cupped ojs face with her bloody hands

Oj shook as salt brought her face closer to kiss him.

He thought about what he could've done to prevent this.

How he  should've been the one to fight her

How if he pretended to like her... She'd be satisfied.

Even if he had to live in a loveless life for the rest of eternity he would have sacrificed that for paper to be able to live.

Oj stared at salt, watching her adore him. He felt disgusted. He felt unclean.

Salt was so close. He could feel her Breath on him. He closed his eyes tight and cried as she kissed him roughly. but soon enough it had stopped. She had stopped kissing him, he couldn't feel her breath anymore.

He opened his eyes to see salt on the ground, stabbed in the back by.. paper

Paper looked at oj, feeling a warmth in his heart. He smiled at oj as his vision faded into darkness.

Ojs tears wouldn't stop as he hugged papers limp body.

The whole crowd was silent, in shock, in mourning, or in fan's case, interest.

Pickle walked over to oj and put a hand on his back. He spoke, his voice laced with concern "come on.. let's get to bed. And.." pickle looked at papers body
"We'll deal with this tomorrow. Okay?"

Oj couldn't muster up a word, he just nodded. Pickle helped him up and walked him inside. Pickle shortly came back to tell test tube that she should store the bodies.

The party was over, it was just an empty dance floor with no music now.