lights out

Test tube stabbed the needle into papers arm as accurate as she could with paper thrashing around.
Soon his body relaxed and his screams and yells and threats were diminished to mere mumbles

Fan just stood in the doorway, stammering to find a way to talk to test tube
"I- uh- hm.. uh- test tube?" Fan mentally slapped himself at how idiotic he must've sounded, but either way, he seemed to get test tubes attention, who flinched as soon as she heard his voice

"Oh! Fan, I didn't expect you to be here, sorry, papers gone-"

"I know" fan interrupted test tube

"Oh, so mind if I ask why you're here?" Test tube asked

"Well, I was wondering if you've seen lightbulb around? She was going to take me to paintbrushes art class" fan smiled nervously

"Hm.. other than baking club, no I haven't seen her, maybe she's taking a nap? She told me she's been tired lately..." Test tube looked at fan worriedly, glancing back to paper for a second before speaking up again "I'll help look for her, you go ahead, I'll probably be a minute"

Fan nodded and ran out into the hotel to look for lightbulb, leaving test tube alone, the only sound being the h- wait..

why was the heart monitor unplugged? Why had test tube only noticed this now? Test tube plugged it back in, before looking around the room for more things out of place. She ended up finding that a jar of chemicals had disappeared.

it was used to preserve dead bodies, it made the flesh poisonous so nothing would eat it. It was incredibly toxic for people, but what's the harm if they're already dead?

Test tube froze as she started to put two and two together, what are the odds of lightbulb going missing at the same time that jar does? Test tube ran out of the morgue and started looking around the hotel frantically. She ran into Taco, who had recently moved into the hotel.

"What're you so panicked over?" Taco asked, semi- concerned

Test tube panted, trying to get her words out "l-lightbulb- she- chemical- "
She yelled in frustration "MOVE IT! I need to find her!" She pushed taco and ran

Taco stood in the hall, absolutely shocked at the scientists actions. then, she put the words together, it didn't take smarts to realize lightbulb was missing... And so was a chemical. Taco adjusted her tie, readying herself to do something good. She felt as if someone was supporting her, the same feeling she used to have for microphone.

Taco ran to hotels control room and quickly got on the speakers, her voice wavered as she tried to catch her breath and calm her nerves. "Lightbulb is missing, everyone gather in the living room, I have a plan to find her."

Lightbulb walked through the forest, her water cooler was filled up from her fridge just a few minutes ago and she figured, she'd be able to sit in the abandoned lemon tree house, maybe have a picnic? She had been feeling so tired, for several days, she just had nothing. No motivation. And nobody came into her room to check on her. She felt isolated, but she knew she had friends. Lightbulb climbed up to the treehouse and sat on the mattress. She opened up some cold water.

"Wow. I- barely anyone listened. Not surprised." Taco looked around at the small crowd of people
"I'll group you all up, and I'll be looking on my own." She looked at her old friend pickle as she said that. She felt like she was backed up by someone anyways.
She cleared her throat
"Okay, so groups are
Trophy, knife
Soap, pickle
And
Pepper, oj.
Split up, find lightbulb, make sure she's okay."

Test tube ran down to the hotel lobby, she was shivering, and crying, she nearly collapsed at the end of the stairs.

Taco hesitated, but she grabbed test tubes hand and led her to the couch, setting her down. Taco let go and tried to calm test tube down
"There's multiple groups looking for her, and I'm sure she'll be back soon enough.. do you want some water?"