Chapter 4 Christmas at the Academy

It was December in the Academy the recruits saw the holidays of Halloween and Thanksgiving pass by. They didn't think their were any major holidays in December. Boy were they wrong! They came into class not expecting much but they saw professor Chase hanging some decorations. 

"Professor Chase what are you doing?" Hot shot asked.

"Oh hello students just decorating for the holiday." Chase said.

"What holiday?" Hot shot asked.

"Christmas," Chase said. "It is one of many earth holidays celebrated during this time of year, the other holidays include Hannukah a holiday Jewish people celebrate, and Kwanza a holiday African Americans Celebrate," he said.

"Cool," Scorch said.

"What happens during these holidays?" Hoist asked.

"It is a time when family and friends come together and celebrate and share memories," Chase said.

"I like it so far," Whirl said.

"It is also welcome peace on earth and goodwill towards man," Chase said. "It is also the season of giving where people give gifts to people they care about and they are all opened on Christmas day if the people celebrate Christmas," he said.

"Wow," Wedge said.

"That sure is interesting." Medix said. 

"We have something for you recruits to do it's called secret Santa." Chase said. "You will chose a name of a teacher or a fellow student at random from a hat and not say who you got and get the one whose name you chosen a present once you do it you will be able to find out who your secret Santa is when we have our Christmas party." he said.

"Cool," The recruits said. 

"Are you and the other teachers joining in?" Hot shot asked.

"We sure are," Chase said. "Now I have everyone's names written on a piece of paper in here and you chose without telling who you got." he said.

Hot shot was first he reached in and pulled out a piece of paper and read it. He got Heatwave and was wondering what to get him for secret Santa. 

Hoist was next and he drew a paper and read it. He got Medix and wondered what to get Medix for secret Santa.

Medix was next and he drew a piece of paper and looked at it. He got Scorch he wondered what he was going to get him for Secret Santa. 

Wedge was next in line and he drew a piece of paper and looked at it. He got Hoist as his secret Santa and was wondering what to get him for Secret Santa. 

Scorch was next and he drew a paper and he got Wedge. He wondered what to get Wedge for Christmas. 

Whirl drew her paper and got Chase and that made her excited and wondered what to get him. Chase then went to the teachers for them to draw Secret Santa. 

Boulder took a name out and got Blades and began to think about what to get him.

Blades drew a name and got Cody and wondered what to get him. 

Cody drew and got Boulder and wondered what to get him.

Heatwave drew and got Hot shot and wondered what to get him.

Chase drew and got Whirl and wondered what to get her.  

It was going to be a while before the Christmas party so plenty of time to get ready. Many of them started to search for presents for their secret Santa.

They all managed to find what they were looking for and what they were going to do for their Secret Santa. They were all super excited about this. They were eager to do this. 

They were soon wrapping the presents and had everything ready for it. 

Then Christmas day came and it was time for the Christmas party all of Griffin Rock came to celebrate. As did friends of the rescue bots. High tide was there, Blurr and Salvage, Quickshadow who was Heatwave's girlfriend, Bumblebee, Side swipe, Strongarm, Grimlock, Drift and his minicons and Optimus Prime himself.

There was a whole lot going on. 

"Okay everyone it's time for secret Santa," Heatwave said. "Find your present and open it," he said.

Everyone found their presents and opened them.

"Wow Nancy drew books thank you secret Santa," Whirl said.

"Wow a dinosaur skeleton model thank you secret Santa," Hoist said.

"Oh boy my favorite series rescue 911 on digital thank you secret Santa,"  Medix said.

"Oh boy my favorite anime Inuyasha thank you secret Santa," Wedge said.

"Oh boy a new soccer ball thank you secret Santa," Scorch said.

"Amazing a plush version of my favorite kind of earth dog a Dalmatian thank you secret Santa." Hot shot said hugging it.

"Ah a new book with stories, thank you secret Santa," Boulder said.

"Look at this a digital copy of one of my favorite shows thank you secret Santa," Blades said.

"How nice a model of a police car for my desk, thank you secret Santa," Chase said.

"Wow how nice a hand drawn picture this is very nice thank you secret Santa," Heatwave said looking at the hand drawn picture of him and Hot shot.

"Look a new picture frame with my family and the bots thank you secret Santa," Cody said.

"Now reveal yourselves secret Santas" Chase said.

"Medix I am your secret Santa," Hoist said.

"Hoist I am you secret Santa," Wedge said.

"Scorch I am your secret Santa," Medix said.

"Wedge I am your secret Santa," Wedge said.

"Blades I am your secret Santa," Boulder said.

"Boulder I am your secret Santa," Cody said.

"Cody I am your secret Santa," Blades said.

"Whirl I am your secret Santa," Chase said.

"Chase I am your secret Santa," Whirl said.

"Heatwave I am your Secret Santa," Hot shot said.

"Hot shot I am your secret Santa," Heatwave said. "I love the picture this will go on the wall in my office." he said.

Hot shot and Heatwave hugged.

"Awe!" everyone said.

"Merry Christmas everybody!" Heatwave said. 

"Merry Christmas!" Everyone said.

(Merry Early Christmas Everyone! Happy Holidays too!)