17(just team seven)

because y/n deserves a snack break

Naruto: Ok, maybe playing 'whose family is most dysfunctional' wasn't the best idea we've had. Sasuke been in the bathroom for an hour. We can't get him out...

Kakashi, going over Naruto's resume: Okay, so right here, it states that you're creative.

Naruto: Yes

Kakashi: Okay... may I know what you create?

Sakura, far off: Problems.

Kakashi, addressing the squad: And if you have any suggestions feel free to put them in the suggestion box.
Naruto: But - that's just a trash can.
Kakashi:It sure is.

Sakura, smugly, after security arrives to escort Sasuke and Naruto out: So, do you wanna walk out of here or do you wanna be carried out?
Sasuke, in defeat: Let's go.
Naruto: Wait.
Sakura: What?
Naruto: I'd kinda like to be carried out...

Naruto, excitedly: Heeyy!!
Sakura: Hey, someone's all excited about something.
Sasuke, deadpan: Yeah, and it's making me sick.

Sakura: Sasuke, keep an eye on Naruto today. They're going to say something to the wrong person and get punched.
Sasuke: Sure, I'd love to see Naruto get punched.
Sakura: Try again.
Sasuke, sighing: I will stop Naruto from getting punched.

Sasuke: Coca Cola can remove rust from metal, imagine what it's doing to your body.
Naruto: Pfff, getting rid of the rust, idiot.
Sakura: THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS!
Naruto: Hmm... I've been drinking soda and my body's rust free... not sure where you're getting your facts from..

Naruto: Well, first of all, I'd like to thank Sasuke, my best friend, for telling me Sakura was going to win so don't bother to prepare a speech.