Chapter 6 :D

Tris POV ( AN/ they are all freshman, but the others known each other for a long time and Tobias just moved here and it was the first day for everyone.)

At lunch we all sit together and I don't see Peter anywhere. When I said bye to him, he called someone right after. Strange.

"Ok guys, I am having a party at my place, and your all invited," Zeke says.

"We barely know you Zeke, you could be like, the Candor Killer," Tris says.

~~~~~~~~~~flashback to 3 months ago told from a news broadcast~~~~~~~~~

"We have just received word that there is a vicious killer on the loose. Reporters say he or she, goes around to public parks, and murders only Candor smart-mouths at dark. They also say that he or she fled the scene when police arrived. He or she should be running through neighborhoods, for his or hers last killing was at Banning Park, in Chicago." The reporter says.

Then Evelyn burst through the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zeke puts his hand over his heart. "I would never kill." I just roll my eyes.

"C'mon Tris, It'll be fun," Tobias says. "Fine."

"Oh, so your real name is Tris?" Christina says. I nod.

The bell rings for music class. We all have that class together.

Tobias POV

"Ok class, take your seats," our music teacher, Mrs. Lauren, says. "Since you are all freshman, you should've received a paper when you entered the building. We has a 'mis communication' while I was trying to print these papers out, and the tops supposed to say, 'Character Role' for our play on Romeo and Juliet. So you can look at it and it says your role on it."

I look at mine, and it says, Romeo.

"Aww what, why do I get the servant?!" I hear Uriah yell from the back of the room.

"Because, Uriah, I thought you'd be the best at it," Mrs. Lauren says. He just huffs and leans back in his chair.

"Hey Tris, who'd you get?" Christina asks, testing her name out.

"Juliet"

~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo," the group says, after I told them I got Romeo. I roll my eyes at their stupidity. Mrs. Lauren gave us a 10 minute break from rehearing by ourselves, and we are currently just sitting and talking.

"So Tobias, you see anyone you like yet?" Marlene asks. I nod.

"Who?!" They all ask in unison.

"You'll see soon enough," I say. "Do you guys?" They all nod at the same time, then look at each other, and we all laugh. "Who?!" I ask the same way they did. They say each persons name, so it sounds like: "MarleneChristinaWillUriahShaunaZekeTobias" coming from different people. We laugh again. Wait did I hear my name in there somewhere?

"Who said my name?"

"You'll see soon enough," Tris says. I grin.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooo," the group says.

Rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggg

The bell. We walk out, and turn separate directions. Except me and Tris, because she's still staying with us. I didn't tell her this, but we're sending her to foster parents, after her brothers funeral, which is on Friday.

We pull up to my house, and there is an ambulance. I run out, and see my mom being carried in to the truck on a strecher. I run up to my dad, and say "whats going on?" "Shay's coming!" He responds, then jumps in the back of the ambulence, and they drive off.

"What happened?" Tris asks when she gets out of the car.

"Shay's coming!!" I say.

"Who's Shay?"

"My new sister!!!" She smiles in response.

"Well, I should get to the hospital," I say. She nods and walks up the path to my house. She walks in, but before she walks in the door, she turns, walks to me, and presses her lips to mine. This is the moment I would remember forever. This would be the moment I would remember, Tris. From this moment on, I would love her forever and always. I love her.

She pulls away. "I said your name." She turns and walks in the house, leaving me thinking, hoping, and longing. I break out of my daze, when I hear the front door shut. I hop in my car, and drive to the hospital.