Chapter 30

Tris POV

When were standing outside of the aquarium exit, we hear a scream. Thats probably Marlene. Seconds later Uriah comes running out with Marlene on his shoulder.

"Uriah!! Put me down," Mar yells while laughing.

"Nope," Uriah yells. "Alright we need to go to the zoo next? Right Tris?"

"Thats right soooooo LETS MOVE IT PEOPLE!!!" I yell. I get cheers from the group.

~~~~~~at the zoo~~~~~~~

"Hey guys did you all read Divergent?" I ask, as we're watching the giraffes.

"Yeah," the group says at the same time.

"Creepy. Am I the only one who got a message from her in the back of Allegiant?"

"No. I did," Tobias says. I look at him.

"What did yours say?" I ask.

"I had her phone number."

"Did you text her?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"No she texted me and asked if I had a girlfriend. I said no, I have a fíance. Then she was like, I'll kill her."

"Ohhhhhh thats why Tris died at the end of it," Zeke says.

"Ohhhhhh," we all say.

"Yeah well mine said, 'Amity is red, Erudite is blue. If you don't like Divergent, I'll butter knife you.'" I say.

Everyone laughs. "Thats weird. And slightly creepy," Tobias says. I smile and take his hand. We make our way to the petting zoo.

"Uriah, don't get bit." I say.

"Pshh never," he says. He does. "OWW THIS FRIGGIN GOAT," he yells, while sucking his thumb, where he got bit. Then a pig walks over to him and licks his arm. He takes his thumb out of his mouth and the pig licks it.

"Awwwww," we all say. He doesn't even look at us. He is mesmerized.

~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~

At our hotel, me and Tobias snuggle up together. I lay awake for a couple hours thinking of what to do when we get back, our baby names, and what a wonderful life I have.