Episode Three!

"Petra. We need to talk," Kaissa said, a stern expression sat on her features as she made Petra follow her into her office.

Sitting in the conference room attached to Kaissa's office, Petra picked at the skin of her fingertips, watching Kaissa nervously as she paced into the room, a stack of papers in her clutch.

"U-um Ma'am, I don't know wha-" Petra looked at Kaissa with glassy eyes, about to spill tears all over the brightly polished wooden table in front of her.

"Petal! No, why are you crying!?" Kaissa yelled, dashing over to the upset woman and wrapping her arms tightly around her.

"You're n-not going to fire me?" Petra whimpered into Kaissa's shoulder, feeling her make-up and tears smear themselves into her coat.

"What!? No! Of course, I'm not Pet!" Kaissa said, pulling away from her, shock grinding itself into her features.

"Oh, thank goodness."

"Why in the world would you think that?"

"Well you called me here so suddenly and you looked very serious..."

"O-Oh that? You noticed, huh? I was trying to act more professional with you, y'know, so you didn't feel like the only one. Haha... Must've backfired."

"No, I like that you're not uptight, I just like feeling fancy... Ma'am."

"Don't worry so much, Pet, it'll be the day that pigs fly that you'd ever have to pack up and leave."

"Oh! Oh my! Your coat! It's stained! I-I'll get you a new one I swe-"

"No, no I actually like it, maybe I'll make a line just for it. I'll call it "My petals love," how's that sound?" Kaissa teased, a fond look in her eye as she removes the coat from her shoulders, placing it on the table.

The real reason Petra was called to Kaissa's office was to discuss the "Annual Kissa Anniversary Party" that was on its way. She needed more help than ever this year, and as this was the company's highest-paying year, Kaissa was going for the whole shebang.

"Petra, once again I'll need to work through the second half of the party this year. Being so, I would like to ask for your help. Will you please-" Kaissa was shocked at Petra's change in expression. One second the woman was about to cry her eyes out, and now she was over the moon.

"Yes! I will! I'll do it!" Petra hollered, not even letting Kaissa finish her request, jumping from her seat, a twinkle of excitement in her eye,

"You're only ever asking me to grab you water every blue moon! Rely on me more Kai! I'm here for you," Petra sighed, as she walked in Kaissa's direction, both hands gripping Kaissa's elbows, a reassuring look on Petra's face.

"Now, let's discuss my part in the bargain."

To Petra, this call for help was more than extraordinary. Kaissa was a strong woman, not just physically, but she refused to call out for help when it was needed, so seeing this from her warmed Petra's heart.

Both girls smiled at their plan. The theme is Gold and Black, held in a massive hall; with the whole building invited. This would genuinely be the party of a lifetime. Even Kaissa is excited, despite only making an appearance for half the event.