Episode Four!

"Honestly, next time she tries to fucking get all up in my face, I'll sock her straight in the mouth."

"Oh, and don't get me started on her fucking fashion sense, there's a reason we work for Kaissa, and she doesn't," Cyrus hissed as he shoveled his mac'n cheese into his mouth, something Kaissa would often scold him for.

Earlier this morning, Cyrus went out for coffee, planning on grabbing a few more for the rest of their 'crew,' however, he had come back empty-handed, the main reason for his hunger prior.

Cyrus was undeniably attractive. He had big beautiful brown eyes that would stare tentatively into yours when listening to you, making it easy to lose your train of thought. His hair was a fluffy, brown, curly mess that sat softly on his head, framing his soft, delicate features. Cyrus prided himself on the shape of his lips, often calling it his best feature. They curved a plump bottom-heavy shape complimenting his nose that closely sat just above.

To say the least, Cyrus was far from ugly. But when it came to women, he'd never won in the game of love. Never complaining about being single or going on dates when given the chance. He would always decline date proposals, saying "he's too busy with work," knowing damn well Kaissa would let him off if he'd told her any of this.

This factor, however, never seemed to click in the brain of a young barista whom Cyrus had rejected on multiple occasions. Her passes at him, at this point, were just harassment. Upon seeing Cyrus enter the cafe earlier this morning, she'd dashed into the back, coming back out with a uniform shirt ten times too small, lowly cut, and bursting at the buttons. She even got disgusted looks from her co-workers.

She was the reason Kaissa would get the coffee for everyone instead of Cyrus, but, for some ungodly reason, Cyrus thought it'd be nice to do it on his own for once. He wanted a full cup of coffee for once, but he'd briefly forgotten bout the woman behind the counter.

"Hi Cye~" the woman hummed, tucking her arms under her chest, pushing her melons out for the whole world to see.

"Don't call me that." Cyrus spat; the sound of that name coming out of her mouth was like a fork to the ear drum,

"I'll have one large straight black coffee, one green tea, one hot chocolate, and one iced-" Cyrus was cut off by the woman walking off,

"Hey! I wasn't finished," Cyrus continued, calling out to her as she ignored him, preparing his unfinished order.

"I'm not making coffee for her. She can take her iced shit somewhere else. Why do you even hang out with her, Cye?" she said, walking over to Cyrus, leaning over the center,

"I'm younger, prettier, I'm more energetic, and~," she paused, pushing herself closer to his ear, she whispered,

"And, I'll bet you I'm... Tighter as well," she had a huge grin on her face as she could see his ear turn a bright red through her peripheral vision.

Cyrus was enraged, to put it mildly. The redness burning from his ears wasn't the kind the woman wanted, but rather from rage. Cyrus pushed her away from him, disgusted by the very sight of her. Disgusted by the smell, the touch, the sound; he was disgusted by her altogether. It was one thing to intrude on his personal boundaries and make his life just that bit more uncomfy, but Kaissa had nothing to do with their conversation; or the capacity of her person. Cyrus was all for shit-talking. Maybe even more than the average person. But only for jealousy's sake? Cyrus couldn't stand it.