Episode Six! (!smut warning!)

It was the night of the Kissa Anniversary Party, and Kaissa had dressed to impress. She wanted people to look. She wants to be ogled at and praised for the way she looks. She was a fashion designer, after all. 

Stood affront her bedroom mirror, Kaissa smiled. Her dress swirled a mixture of black and gold, tightly fit from the waist upward. It hung loosely down her legs, the see-through material softly brushing the soft, almond skin of Kaissa's legs. It hugged her chest tightly, skillfully displaying its plumpness, propping up both breasts for show, the sparkle of her dress displaying them with sophistication. 

The curve of her ass loosely wore the material of her dress, highlighting the true plumpness of her backside. Her heels held her three inches higher, the black straps twirling themself up past her ankle and around her leg toward the bottom of her knee. The shine of her minimalistic silver jewelry emphasizes the sun-kissed complexion of her skin. 

She wore her hair in a loosely fit bun, strands dangling from atop her head, framing her sharp, beautiful features. Her scalp was weaved with extensions making the style possible with the length of her hair, but a little white lie never hurt anyone, right? Especially not in the name of style. More silver chained jewels were sewn into her hair, shining gracefully in the harsh light of her bedroom. Kaissa was truly beautiful. 

She'd finally allowed herself to dress up, and it felt good. She felt confident as she looked in the mirror. She felt the same confidence as she stood affront the workers of her hard work. Her love, her life's work. Her blood, sweat, and tears: her company. The brightly lit hall shone against her as she stood on a balcony above everyone. Standing tall, she looked down lovingly at everyone. She considered them all family. Without them, she couldn't have been as successful as she was now; her dreams truly being fulfilled over the years. For that, she was ever so grateful. Everyone sat in their designated seats: row by row, table by table; they all stared up at the brightly shining woman with amazement. Appreciating her beauty for what it was: a sight to behold. But, out of everyone.

Through the hundreds of people gathered, only one had his breath sucked from his body. His eyes grew wide, his lips slightly parted as he watched Kaissa step through the doors, trying his best to take her all in. She was lit beautifully under the hall light, truly a diamond in the rough becoming the prized jewel she always was. He couldn't help but scan her body, his eyes analyzing every inch of her, feeling his cheeks, with the rest of his body burn. He wore a snugly fit dress shirt and pants. 

His tie rested against his neck, having Melvin helped him tie it instead of Kaissa this year. He roughed his hair like Kaissa had said she'd liked, and he finally decided to wear his glasses, again, as Kaissa preferred. Cyrus was doing all he could to get a look from Kaissa. But despite his best efforts, he once again didn't get a single glance.

"Hello, everyone!" Kaissa yelled, a bright, beautiful smile spread gleefully across her face. 

"I know we've all worked so very, hard this year. For that, I'm so very proud of you all! Please enjoy this night under our lovely host Petra and party till the sun comes up!" she screamed as cheers were heard all around. The excitements of these parties were always the most anticipated part of each year. 

But, just as this tradition held up its end of the bargain, so had Kaissa. Every year, she'd dress as the goddess she was, and every time, it'd make Cyrus's heart slam against his chest, his body burn. But this year, it was different. Sat just a table away, laughing along to the rest of her tables jokes, smiling, drinking, and genuinely enjoying herself.
Enjoying herself... without him. 

Even though he wasn't one to drink, Cyrus slammed down what felt like his twentieth drink. He could feel his head spin, and his vision slowly start to haze. However, Cyrus kept his composure, simply doing shots like a robot, drinking his sorrows away. But, through all this haze, he'd seen Kaissa bidding everyone goodbye and walking out the door. He knew she was going back to the office to finish some work, as she did every year. Standing from the bar stool, Cyrus stumbled his way outside. He called himself a cab and prepped himself for what was to come.