Chapter 6: Worsen

Yanlin tried to open his eyes but it was so hard. Even when he want to move his leg and hand, it seem impossible.

But he could hear all things that happened beside him as everytime the eunuch and shadow guard report what happened on the harem and palace, he could hear them all.

He can feel everything that touch him, from the hug from the king, the soft talking, the carefully wiping of his body and even the caress. But he couldn't believe every single of that thing.

He could listened to the king's madness, the sadness, the loneliness, and even the lust. The king will secretly used his hands to masturbate and kiss him on his entire body. Making hickey while he's unconscious. And more shocking is the king will whispered right through his ears everytime he would come and every grunts and moans escaped from the king physically makes Yanlin reacted and hard.

And today is another day, right after their secret session of masturbating, an eunuch comes to report something. But this news makes Yanlin almost stop breathing and even the king furious.

"Your majesty, this servant apologizes for disturbing your time with the young madam. However there is something real important that i need to let you know. Concubine Yu has sold a servant to the brothel house in the city a few weeks ago. And that servant was the former servant of the young madam, Little Li."

Prang!
The glass broken and a loud thud could be heard. The eunuch begging forgiveness from the king.

Without any delay, the tears rolled down from Yanlin's closed eyes. He could help but getting angry. He tried to open his eyes and move every muscles he could. It is very hard but, finally he could slowly opened his eyes.

A sudden light made Yanlin had to close his eyes again. And try to adjust his sight. Slowly his hands could be moved and he rubbed his eyes again.

Sensing the movements, the king turn around and saw that his Yanlin already looking at him. Rushing to his side while asking for his condition and feeling.

But before the king could reach his wet cheeks, Yanlin slapped him first.

"How dare you made my Little Li like that? How dare you? How fucking dare you?" Even with a hoarse voice Yanlin still manage to express his emotion toward the king.

"Yanlin"
"He is my servant. But you made him a prostitute right after you marry Concubine Yu. Did you reached your goal now seeing me this miserable? Are you happy? Now that i am disable and couldnt walk, are you happy?"

The king shut his mouth tight.

"Get out."
"Yanlin..."
"GET OUT! I dont want to see you! I hate you! I swear!" Yanlin could see the changed facial expression of the king. He becoming furious but he didnt say anything and just stormed out.

Being left alone, Yanlin could not longer holding back his tears and just screaming out all his feeling. Now his hatred toward all of them become so much that he couldnt think straight.

The only thing he could thought about is revenge. He will get revenge for what they have done. He already throwing out all of his past decision which is getting away from the king and his past enemy but they are the one who dont want to let him be free. So all he could do now is getting revenge.

But first thing first is he need to repair his broken knees. From the past life he already learned some ancient Chinese treatment which is acupuncture. He only need a silver needle. But he doesnt know where he could find it.

It's okay. Later on he will find the way.

***
Now has been the third day the king doesnt show his face in front Yanlin and it is the day Yanlin woke up from his coma. However the rumor already spread all around the palace and even to Yanlin's ear despite he doesnt had any servant right now. The rumor that Wang Jiayu has already gotten the favor of the king and already become the Hereditary Of Yan, First Hereditary Yu.

And hearing this, he is more furious, more revenge seep into his heart. Even after hearing what has that slut did to his servant, he forgave her and even promote her to a new title and position. Maybe she is very good in serving a man that even the king couldnt took his eyes off her.

However Yanlin couldnt stay inside her chamber all the time so he ask the guard outside to find him a carpenter.
Even if Yanlin is not the king's favor, the aura given out was almost the same as the king. So they dont dare to disobey him.

The next day,  a carpenter was invited into the young madam chamber which reached for the king's ears. He is furious, he only left him for four days and now that ger already bringing a man into his private space.

At the same time, Yanlin explaining all of the feature he wanted to be put into his wheelchair. He want it to be elegant but multifunctional too. The carpenter understood the assignments and ask for a leave. He said that the wheelchair will be deliver to the Young Madam next weekend.

Satisfied, Yanlin give his biggest smile to the carpenter before nodding. Not long after the carpenter gone, Yanlin could hear rushing footsteps coming to his chamber. While sitting on his bed, he turn his head and saw the king with a hard impression along with some eunuchs stormed inside his chamber.

"Now you're getting bold aren't you? Bringing mans inside your chamber. Are you already forgot that you are mine? Are you trying to disobey me?"

A cold domineering voice come to Yanlin's hearing. But Yanlin just sit there while slowing sipping his tea.

With a elegant gesture, he put down his cup and slowly bowing toward the king.

"Your majesty."
"Long time no see."

Yanlin was so composed that Jingyan had to stiff a moment before walking toward his ger.

"What is the meaning of this? Why did you bring that lowlife into your bedroom? Did i not satisfied you enough that you now seeking pleasure from others?" Standing still in front of Yanlin, the king furiously let out his feeling.

Yanlin almost lose his composed as he heard that evidentless statement but quickly he manages to fight the king's cold stare while smiling elegantly.

"Your majesty, you said i bring mans into my chamber. Yes, it's true. I did bring a man to my yard or specifically my hall but never my bed. And you also said i am seeking pleasure from others. There was a saying that said a wise man never said anything without a solid and baseless evident. Are your majesty implying that i am commiting sin by inviting a man into my yard for some business. You are insulting me by saying i slept with them which i never did. Furthermore, i never offend your majesty about you slept around with women."

Seeing there king become more fuming, Yanlin secretly smiles in his heart. He is making progress in his revenge. Good start.

"My words are rules. You are my spouse and i never allowed you to bring any other man into your yard or worst your chamber. You have to remember your place and your words. What have you promised me? You gonna break it now?"

"Your majesty, i guess you're bluffing. There were never such agreement between us. Never will i stick to the invalid agreement. Besides, i am not the one who violated the agreement first. And i will straighten this again. I NEVER SLEPT WITH ANY OTHER MAN EXCEPT FOR YOU. Are you clear now, your majesty? If yes, please give me a favor, i need to rest as my body still very weak and fragile. If your majesty need company, i still got 'sisters' in the harem that surely excited to stay with you. Now excuse me, your majesty." Right after Yanlin finish his words, he called up for his new servant, Yunxi to help him to his bed.

At first, Jingyan tried to speak but when he saw Yunxi's hands that hold his ger, bridally, he automatically scoop Yanlin from the servant which gain a scream from the latter.

"What are you doing? Let me go."
Jingyan ignored it and walk into the bedroom fast before slammed the door real hard.