Chapter 9: Ning Yu's Love Story

Ning Yu frustrated because he didn't received any news from the terrors his sent. He had planted a spy(servant) in the Wisteria Spring yard. But the servants didn't give him the news he wanted. All he get is the intimate period of the king and that ger. And what more fuming is that the presents were left unopen until now.

He keeps on drinking his morning tea while complaining when his servant comes and told him that the Kang household had sent his eldest gen to give him the hands of marriage. He shocked. As fast as he could, he ran toward the hall where he heard some laughters from inside.

"Oh you here. Come in, my son." The beautiful madam gestured his hands to let him sit beside her. Obediently, he follows.

"Son, this gentlemen has come to ask your hands of marriage. And it is a good start for you. He is handsome and wealthy. Plus he is come from the Kang household which is known from their monogamus marriage." The madam babled a lot about this man.

"Mom. I still waiting for someone else." The smiles on her face quickly dissapeared.
"Who? That cold general? Until when? Are you sacrifying your life for that man who doesn't even acknowlegded your existence? Are you going to wait until the end of your life? He maybe already had someone in mind and here you are stupidly waiting for him." Surely hurt a lot. Ning Yu lowers his head. His mom stated the truths and it's hurt.

"Mom please."
"I will give you a week to get a hold of your mind. After that, you will have to accept this marriage."

Ning Yu felt defeated. The gentlemen in front him smiles the brightest.
"By the way, I am Kang Xiao. Nice to meet you, Ning Yu." He extend his hand and under the madam gaze, Ning Yu received the shake hands.

They talked for a while. Correction, the madam and Kang Xiao talked.

Ning Yu was watching the sedan that is getting far from his mansion. Actually he was forced to send the departure of Kang Xiao and here he is.

***
Ning Yu received the news that the king was furious when he opened the presents as soon as he sit down on his yard table. He couldn't believe his ears. Why would the king opened the presents? Now he is scared. His all family was on thread of rebel trial. No, the one who supposed to open the presents is Yanlin not the king.

So he went to the palace to clear the misunderstanding. Facing the furious king that only wearing his pants, with many hickeys and bite marks on his chest and neck, making Ning Yu lost focus. His mind are wandering wildly while listening to the king's anger.

Yes, he is in Wisteria Spring yard, kneeling in front of the ger's chamber when he met the king.

"I appologized Your Majesty. I am never intended to rebel by sending those gifts. It was due to my jealousy of the general and Noble Consort's close relationship. It was purely just a little warning. Please forgive me, Your Majesty."

JIngyan massaged his forehead. He knows this will happened. But right now, the punishments only will be decree by Yanlin as this was including him. So he need to postponed it until the mating period done. While he is thinking, a seductive voice fill his ear. It's come from inside the chamber and Ning Yu hears it too. He flushed red.

"Hubby~~~"

"Okay. The punishment should be given by Yanlin. So you may retreat." After that he continued to attend the needs of his consort that are alluringly fingering his own hole while spreading his legs wide. His other hand pinching his own nipple. What a feast. Bon appetite.

On his way back, he bumped onto the general which is on his way to meet his majesty.
Ning Yu as expected smile beautifully and greeted the general. Only to greeted back formally and distance.

"Yiwei. I want to apologized for my behaviour last time. I have burdened you. As my sincere sorry, i will buy you dinner. Will you join me tonight?" Ning Yu softly asked.

"Young Master Ning. Thank you for your invitation but it is unnecesary. Furthermore, having dinner with an engaged ger is inappopriated."

"Engaged? Who?"
"It is you, Young Master."
Ning Yu dumbfond.

"No. I am still single. Who said i am engaged? With whom? You already know my courting for you, how dare i am going to married someone else?" He tried to clear the thought.

"The whole kingdom has known your engagement with Eldest Young Master Kang. And for that i am asking a favor from you. Please forget me and marry someone who love you dearly. Now, excuse me."

"No.. no... Tang Yiwei... no.. i am not engaged! Tang Yiwei!"

General Tang walked past the ger fast, pretending not to hear the explanation because he knows that it were just excuses while the news already spreading all around the empire. And this is also some good news for him as the leech will be gone from his cold life and he will gets his life back. Are you sure, bro?

Ning Yu can only stare at the general's back with a heavy feeling. Now that his rumours marriage had be heard by the general, his courting will be more difficult.  When the silhouete of the general gone, Ning Yu begin to walk home. He walked fast to his own yard, specifically behind his yard which has a his secret garden and basecamp for him to conceal himself from outside world.

As he open the trunk of one huge tree on the center of the pond, he managed to get inside his cozy and minimize hang-out port which curently still full of the drawing and anything resemble the general such as hand fan, hairpin, jade, handkerchief, a piece of tore clothes which he got from the general's battle attire after the general won the battle between North and South war. Guess his love still so full.

Throwing himself onto the cozy mattress, he blankly stare at the ceiling.  It was unbearful. Slowly, his tears rolled on his cheeks and he cried himself to sleep. He will makes decision tomorrow.

The next day, Ning yu finally could makes up his mind. After all of heavy thinking, he decided to pursue the marriage. Not that he has given up the general but, he couldn't do anything as the Kang has already sent the dowry and his mom was forcing him to agree before the one week period end. Maybe there was really never in his red string fate for him and the general. Even though he had agreed on the marriage, he still argue with his mother about the date. He dont want to marry Kang Xiao next spring which mean only two months and half left, so he agresively said that he only will marry into the Kang's in half a year. It is because the monks only stated two suitable date, in the spring or in the summer.

On the other side, Tang Yiwei could only listened to the news of their upcoming marriage, he felt a little funny. He should be happy that the leech already settle down with another man. Again, his heart beated loudly that it almost hurt. Another man, beside him.

Yiwei could only endure it and walk to the barrack for his morning training.

*Sorry guys. Today's chapter is so short.