𝑡𝑤𝑜

Teacher: Here's the courtyard. Get to work and I want this place SPOTLESS! When the sun goes down, you two better be getting along.

Teacher's thoughts ~ Bunch of brats.

"Anya thinks that old hag teacher is mean!" she exclaims with not even an inch of guilt on her face. "HUH? WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUNG LADY?" the teacher yelled. Damian quickly covered her mouth. Muffles could be heard from her trying to break out of his grasp but he didn't let go.

"S-she just meant that I was being mean! Anya's just a little mad from earlier since she got punished. She definitely didn't call YOU mean!" After Damian spoke he let Anya out of his grasp. The teacher hummed in response and started walking inside the building. As soon as he left, Damian mentioned "I saved you back there shrimp girl! You better repay me some day!"

"Anya will give you a leaf she found on the floor," is all she said and picked up a leaf from the ground. She gave off her signature smirk and held her arm out in an attempt to be nice.

"WHAT? YOU BRAT? YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST GIVE ME GARBAGE? I SAVED YOU AND YOU GIVE ME TRASH? I HATE YOU... YOU POOPY POOPER PANTS! SHRIMP HEAD! DUMB DUMB!" Damian panicked. This made the younger girl flinch and tears started running down her chubby cheeks. She dropped the leaf and her whole body started trembling.

"A-anya's sorry second son... I didn't mean to be mean... I just wanna help chi-chi... missi.." She stuttered and walked closer to him.

"H-huh?! What are you?!" Damian asked in a flushed state.

"Anya wants to make you feel better!"

She wrapped her tiny arms around Damian which made him turn into a red tomato. He started sweating profusely and couldn't control his feelings.

Damian's thoughts ~ Huh? What is this feeling? Why is she so... cute? NO! SHE'S NOT... SHE'S A SHRIMP HEAD! NO WAY!

"Anya cute? What does that mean?" Anya asked.

"N-NOTHING YOU DUMB BRAT!" Damian yelled and looked away. "Let's just finish cleaning..."

"Okay!" Anya exclaimed cutely and ran to the leafs and started raking it.

"W-what's happening to me?" Damian muttered and followed Anya to the leaves.

𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 '𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑠ℎ'

                                 ༺☆༻

fifteen years later - highschool

"Anya still hasn't been able to complete chi-chi's mission.." she muttered sadly.

"COMPLETE WHAT? DID I HEAR LOID'S NAME~?" Becky squealed in excitement. Anya turned to face her way, and Becky held both Anya's hands up. (like this)

"No! No mission! I didn't say mission or chi-chi!" Anya yelled nervously. She quickly shook out of Becky's grasp and started walking another way. "Mission?" Becky questioned then walked beside Anya. While Anya was walking to the classroom, she accidentally ran into someone.

"Anya ran into someone! Anya says she's sorry," Anya exclaimed.

"It's alright, by the way, you're really cute. My name's Ohio," the tall man said. Anya looked up at his face. He had to be at least six feet and had brown hair with brown eyes. He looked basic, but he was super hot.

"Ohio?" Anya said. Anya doesn't like his name. Anya doesn't like the flirting either because it's making me uncomfortable. Anya never feels like this. Anya only feels good around chi-chi and haha and second son!

"Anya will leave now! Bye-bye Ohio," Anya said then tried to walk away. "Woah woah woah, where to do think you're going cutie?" the man stepped in front of her and pinned her to the wall.

"Anya wants to leave..." she said seriously. But the guy only smirked in response. He started looking at Anya's cherries. "Anya feels uncomfortable..." she mutters. This turned Ohio on. "Wow~ Anya you sound and look so cute~" he said as he cupped one of her breasts with his hand. He started rubbing it and moaning. Becky was in complete shock and a little jealous too. Becky couldn't move, her whole body froze.

Anya must release her killer move! Haha said that if someone touches my boobs then I must punch!

Anya tried to punch the taller man but he grabbed her arm and said "So you're feisty huh~ I'll teach you a lesson baby girl 😻" He squeezed one of her boobs which made Anya scream in pain. Tear formed in her eyes as she called to Becky for help, but the brown haired girl was dumbfounded.

"Look Damian-sama! Anya is getting raped! Haha!" Emilie chuckled. But Damian wasn't so pleased with the situation. He pushed Emilie aside and ran as fast as the speed of light and punched his face with the same amount of speed as when Anya punched Damian.

"Don't you ever touch Anya again you ugly brat! Has anyone taught you manners? Let me spell it out for you!! M-A-N-N-E-R-S!" Damian yelled, but before he could turn to Anya, the man tried to grab him. Yet he failed miserably because Becky kicked his stomach. Now he just looked ridiculous trying to fight Damian, making him even more popular.

"S-second son..."