𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦

𝑎/𝑛: 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 😭

....𝑂𝑅 𝑆𝑂 𝑆𝐻𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝑂𝑈𝐺𝐻𝑇. A girl coughed as she tried to wave the smoke away. "ANYA! ANYA WHERE ARE YOU?!" Becky screamed as she ran inside the building. There she saw a dying Anya and some other guy. Fire was everywhere, but Becky ran inside the room anyways. She put her life at risk for her.

Becky's thoughts ~ I WON'T LET YOU DIE ANYA-CHAN. YOU WERE MY FIRST FRIEND, AND MY ONE AND ONLY FRIEND!!

She carried Anya and left Mr. Bob there cause she doesn't care about him. When she was about to leave, she noticed that the fire spread which blocked the exit. She ran through it and held Anya up high so she wouldn't get burned. "MY ARMS!!!" Becky cried out and she bled. She ran outside and screamed of the top of her lungs. "S-SOMEONE HELP US! BUT MOST OF ALL, SAVE ANYA!" Becky screamed.

"BLACKBELL?!" Damian screamed and tried to spit on her arms to stop her from burning. "IT'S NOT WORKING!" He screamed and dipped her in the water fountain instead. He ran as fast as possible to the nearest hospital with his noodle arms. His lips trembled as he watched the nurses take them to the emergency room. Fifteen minutes later a doctor came out.

"Hi, I'm here to inform you about their conditions. The brown haired girl is okay, just minor injuries. However, the pink haired girl most likely will not live. We might have to unplug her life cord. I'm so sorry. Would you like to see her?" The doctor asked with sorrow plastered all over his face. "O-okay..." Damian muttered sadly and followed the doctor to the room.

"ANYA!" Damian cried out and gently put his hands on her. "You look so peaceful... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I NEVER ADMITTED IT BUT YOU'RE SO CUTE PLZ DON'T DIE ON ME I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL WHEN I'M WITH YOU I SAY MEAN THINGS BUT I DON'T MEAN IT IF I COULD TAKE IT ALL BACK I COULD MY LOVE, MY ADORABLE SHRIMP WHO I LOVE SO MUCH WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW I FEEL!!!!!!!" Damian cried out loudly.

"TONE IT DOWN A NOTCH!" The doctor yelled. "I... I love you Anya Forger. No one will EVER love you as much as I do," Damian sobbed quietly and kissed her cheek.

...

"Anya. Wake up. Anya. Wake up. Anya. Wake up. Anya. Wake up. Anya. Wake up. Anya. Wake up. Anya. Wake up. Anya. Wake up. Anya. Wake up. Please. Don't fall back asleep." An unknown voice called. "W-who is there? What's on me?!" Anya screamed, trying to shake the black thing off her arm.

"That is darkness. If you don't wake up you will leave this world," The voice explained. "But Anya wants to rest..." Anya muttered. "Think about the ones you love. Who comes to mind?" the voice spoke. "Sy-on boy... I remember him. The one who always turns red!" Anya exclaimed happily. "Exactly. Join me," the voice said. Two hands appeared. One leading to darkness, and the other to light.

"Don't listen to them, they are deceiving you. Join me, and you will have eternal rest," the other hand spoke. "No, shrimp head, join me," the hand said. "Sy-on boy?" Anya asked and grabbed the hand that said shrimp head.

...

"I love you, shrimp head, soon we will join each other in heav-" Damian tried to say. "PEANUTS!!!!" Anya suddenly yelled and sat up. "YAY ANYA IS ALIVE!! Sy-on boy, you look ugly. Did you cry?" Anya suddenly asked him. "I-I'M NOT UGLY! HOW ARE YOU EVEN ALIVE?!" Damian screamed. Anya jumped out of bed and walked away. "WOAH WOAH WOAH! YOU JUST UNPLUGGED YOUR LIFE CORD! HOW YOU STILL ALIVE?!" Damian exclaimed. This is not expected. At all.

"ANYA-CHAN, YOU'RE ALIVE!!" Becky screamed and hugged Anya tightly. "I'm so glad," Becky said as she buried her face into Anya's shoulder. "Join us sy-on boy," Anya said and the three of them hugged each other. "AHEM! Now that you all are alive," The doctor interrupted and handed them a receipt. "WHAT?!" Damian screamed as he was handed the piece of paper. "90,000 DOLLARS??" Becky screamed. "You could by approximately 80,476 peanut packets with that!" Anya exclaimed.

They all left the hospital after paying and went to a park. "I gotta leave nowww," Becky excused herself and winked at Damian. "Bye Becky!" Anya exclaimed cutely and waved at her. The two of them sit on a bench for awhile, with comfortable silence. "Sy-on boy, why are you so silent?" Anya asked while looking at him. He didn't respond for awhile, and he stared off into space. The beautiful moon glistened which was like candy to his eyes.

Damian's thoughts ~ BLACKBELL WINKED. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! CONFESS! KISS HER! ADMIT YOUR FEELINGS C'MON NO HIDING IT NOW! I DON'T LIKE HER!! NO POINT DENYING IT, YOU CONFESSED WHEN SHE WAS DYING!!! 😻😻 F-FINE!

Sparkles surrounded Anya and it reminded her of something. Oh yeah, the friendship kiss!

"ANYA... I-I REALLY THINK... THAT UM...." Damian started. "Yessss?" Anya said in an adorable tone which made him blush.

Damian's thoughts ~ BE MORE GENUINE! STOP STUTTERING!!

"Anya... Ever since first grade, I always t-thought you were cute. The way you smile, walk, and speak is just so alluring to me. I feel like we just click, and I want to be more than friends..." Damian said with a genuine smile.

Anya has never seen this side of Sy-on boy! He's so calm and collected! He wants to be more than friends? OHHHH BEST FRIENDS YAY!!

"ANYA ALSO WANTS TO BE MORE THAN FRIENDS!" Anya yelled cutely and jumped up and down. She grabbed both of Damian's hands and continued jumping. His eyes widened but he just smiled warmly at her and jumped with her.