𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

Anya yawned as she waited for Becky to exit her private limousine.

"Hi! My birthday's in a few days!" Becky mentioned while walking beside Anya. "I wonder what I'll get for my birthday! Maybe my dad will decorate a private airplane all pink and sparkly like last year! Or maybe I'll get a diamond watch! No, even better, LOID-CHAN!!" Becky squealed as she jumped up and a down. Anya gave her a weird look, but she started running in circles and fangirling all the possibilities being with Loid.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't stubby toes and pigtails! What are you even doing pigtails! HAHAHA!" Ewen remarked. Becky scoffed in response and said, "Anya may have stubby toes, but we're nothing like you boys!" Ewen and Emilie chuckled and asked, "Damian-sama, Anya's looking quiet today, say something mean!" Damian only looked at her, his whole body trembling and his eyes shaking. "Damian-sama? Are you still hurt from yesterday?" Their voices faded out along with everyone else except Anya. He could only focus on her.

Damian's thoughts ~ OH MY GOD! I HAD A WET DREAM ABOUT HER! THERE'S NO WAY I ACTUALLY DREAMED ABOUT THIS BRAT! NO, NO WAY! I'M JUST CONFUSED... YEAH! Yeah... uh huh... YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK!!!

Shock filled Anya's face before she was going to say something. Second son dreamed about me? What did I do to him this time? But what is a wet dream? Hmmm... Anya can't think of anything, so Anya will figure out later! Maybe if Anya has a wet dream about him, he'll like me!

"W-well move stubby legs! I don't have time for you!" He said as he pushed Anya away. His oompa loompas cheered him on, but the girls weren't happy about it. "Anya doesn't like Second son," she said as her brows furrowed. For a moment, his eyes went wide, but quickly changed his expression to a mean one. "Well, it better stay that way!" he said and walked away with his minions. After the girls were out of their view, he dismissed his oompa loompas and made sure no one was around.

"Anya... doesn't like me? For real? I thought.. well..." he muttered to himself, and his face became red out of sadness. He felt a wet stream down his cheek, and whispered, "I'm crying? Because of a girl? No... this is impossible! I can't... I need to go to class," he said, trying to wipe his tears away. But they just kept on coming. When he tried to wipe one away, another came out. He couldn't stop, so he just leaned against a tree, in the shade, and sobbed for a few minutes.

in class

"Anya Forger"

"Here"

"Damian Desmond"

...

"Damian Desmond?"

...

"I know he was here earlier today, so could someone please find him for me?" The teacher asked. Since his minions weren't in class with him, no one raised their hand. Some people learned to fear him, and others were too shy.

Anya needs to find Second son for chi-chi's mission... Anya doesn't like Second son...

"Anya will do it!" she says as she raises her hand enthusiastically. "Thank you, Anya-san, you will be rewarded," the teacher mentioned as the class groaned in response.

Anya leaves the room and walks down the huge hallway and tries to find Damian. After five minutes, she felt like giving up. "Ughhh," she said as she slouched. "Anya doesn't want to find him anymore," she said as she went outside. She found someone sitting under the tree, and to her luck, found him. He's sobbing?

Anya confronted him. "Why is second son crying?" she asked genuinely. His eyes were red and puffy, yet he denied her suspicion. "I-I'm not crying! It just looked like I am! Go away shrimp head!" he said weakly.

Damian's thoughts ~ Anya doesn't like me... why am I crying just because she doesn't like me? I'm such a baby...

Her eyes went wide when she realized what he thought. However, he got up and started running away, but she didn't realize it until thirty seconds later. Anya started running to try to find him, and when she did, she found him picking flowers. "Second son?" she asked.

He quickly turned around and put his arms behind his back and anxiously said, "I'm not picking flowers!" He looked embarrassed as he tried to mutter another word. "I-I'm s-s-s-s-s-s-" Anya tilted her head in confusion. "I-I'M SORRY!!" he yelled nervously, as he held the flowers right to her face. His body was stiff, and his face was all red, but Anya felt warmth and comfort in her stomach.

"Second son went out of his way to pick me flowers and say sorry? Anya likes Second son!" she said as her lips curled into a huge smile. She took the flowers gently out of his grasp, smelled them, and twirled around in circles in contentment. 𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑠ℎ. "Anya is on cloud nine! Anya's favorite flowers! It smells like peanuts!" she screamed. This made Damian chuckle unconsciously, and noted that her favorite flowers are daisies because they smell like peanuts.

Damian's thoughts ~ I can't believe she touched my hands for a few seconds as she took the flowers from me!