𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Anya opened her eyes slowly, and everything was hazy around her. She felt tired, and very weak. Duct tape was on her face so she couldn't scream. "So~ you're awake now BRAT?" The person asked harshly. Anya tried to say something, anything, but she was too weak. "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET, FOR STEALING FROM ME! Don't worry, we're almost there..."

Anya's in a car? W-what will they do to me...? Anya doesn't want to die...

Such delicate tears streamed from her eyeballs to her cheeks. "Oh? You're crying! HAHAHAHA!!!" The person laughed, so hard to the point their chest starts hurting. "Mmh..." Anya muttered sadly. "Those big, green eyes of yours don't look so happy NOW! IN FACT, YOU LOOK LIKE AN ALIEN! STOP CRYING I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!" The person screamed, and spat on her face. This only made Anya react even more negatively, and more tears fell.

"I SAID STOP CRYING! YOU WILL DO AS I SAY!" The person screamed, grabbed a knife and slashed her face. Blood. All she could see was blood. It was so red. It was everywhere. "HMMMHHH!!!" Anya cried out with tears. Her cheeks became flushed and she felt as if she lost all hope in humanity.

She started coughing out blood and soon she passed out. "WAKE UP! UGH SHE WON'T REACT!!" The person said while smacking gum in their mouth. Thirty minutes later Anya woke up again. "Finally, just in time!" the person exclaimed. They carried Anya to the abandoned building and threw her on the ground which made her flinch. A pool of blood was all over the metal floor and she was chained to the wall.

Anya... must do something... Anya must take off her triangle hats... this dark and dirty room... it reminds me of... when I was three years old... evil... scary...

"D-don't take off my h-hats please..." Anya pleaded, pain visible on her face. "WELL OBVIOUSLY I'M GONNA DO THAT!!" the person yelled and stepped on her like she was a piece of garbage. When she was about to take it off, a scientist came in.

"I specifically told you not to abuse the item," The scientist said nonchalantly. "WHATEVER, NICE WORKING THIS YOU! NOW HE'S ALL MINE HAHA!!" Brittany laughed, which made her voice reverberate throughout the room. "Hello, number 007," The male scientist said in a creepy voice and smiled. "Remember me? I'm Mr. Bob," he whispered. It was at this moment, Anya realized, who it truly was. Mr. Bob put on his gloves and ripped the tape off her mouth.

"N-no... please... not again please..." Anya muttered earnestly. Of course, the scientist didn't listen to her plea, and he walked to the control panel. "W-WAIT..." Anya said, which made the scientist stop in his tracks

Anya cannot allow this to happen again. Anya must... this is dangerous and can kill Anya but it's now or never...

"Yor-san! SOMETHING FEELS OFF... ABOUT ANYA!" Loid screamed as she jumped off the couch. "How many times have I told you Loid-san! You're sick and you need to rest now!" Yor exclaimed, pushing Loid back on the couch once again.

Anya winced in pain as she took off her hats. Her antennas appeared and she held out her arm. She twisted her hand slowly and a surge of electricity struck the scientist. "AHHHHHHH!" Mr. Bob screamed in pain. "H-HOW DID YOU FIGURE OUT!!!" He screamed as fire engulfed his body. Anya looked away from the dying man. Anya hesitantly set her chains on fire so she could crawl away, but she was too weak and she has lost too much blood.

A-anya doesn't want to die... I hope I will go to heaven so I can see chi-chi and haha soon...

Anya sat there and admitted defeat. The aroma of smoke filled her senses and there she breathed her last breath.

𝐼'𝑀 𝑆𝑂𝑅𝑅𝑌 𝐼 𝐶𝑂𝑈𝐿𝐷𝑁'𝑇 𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑌 𝐴𝐿𝐼𝑉𝐸.

A girl coughed.