Chapter 2

It was the first week of classes and our new electives. I chose ancient runes, care of magical creatures and arithmancy though I'm not very good with numbers.

First we had CoMC Hagrid led us into a sunny little clearing in the forest as he instructed us to open our books. Demonic things, and tryna bite us apparently we just had to stroke the spines who knew?

He introduced us to Buckbeak the hippogriff. "Now who wants to say hello. " All of us, bar harry, took a couple of steps back leaving him standing there alone.

"Ah well done Harry! " Hagrid cheered, as Harry looked behind him being shocked at being the only one there. "Now step forward and bow." Harry did as he was asked dipping very low. "That's it nice and low, now if he bows back you can go and stroke him. " Buckbeak seemed hesitant so Hagrid signalled Harry to back off, when Buckbeak dipped his head bowing back.

My eyes widened slightly seeing Harry going to stroke the majestic beast, I was even more suprised as Harry got to ride it! He came back down smiling and looking wind ruffled. "Woah. " I mumered as Draco scoffed beside me.

He strode forward as I tried to grab his robes but I missed. "Yeah you're not dangerous at all are you, you great ugly brute? " He seriously just did exactly what we were told not to do. As expected Buckbeak didn't like that and reared up scratching up my idiot brothers arm.

"Hagrid he needs to go to the hospital wing! " Hermione called as soon as Hagrid calmed the irate hippogriff. I followed after them as Draco was doing what he does best, being dramatic.

As madam pomfrey was tending to his arm I sat on his bed. "It's your own fault you know, you insulted him after Hagrid told us not to. " He flushed
"I know I'm sorry I was trying to impress Harry. " He muttered the last bit but of course I heard.

"Really?! Awe does my brother have his first crush how sweet? " I teased him delighting in seeing his blush deepen.
"Luca, lucius is on his way let's leave Draco to it come on. " My father called walking into the infirmary. I jumped up and walked out with him.