I'M NOT GAY

Alex goes in to kiss Nick, one peck and he pulls back. Nick puts his hands on Alex's face and moves back to his lips. He kisses Alex again. Truly. They keep kissing, Nicks hands move in Alex's hair. Alex grabs Nicks' side. The first bell goes and they stop kissing. They both look straight in front ignoring each other. Alex gets up and walks back into school towards class.

Jeo: Bro, what's up? What happened?

Ale: Uh..

Jeong notices that Alex is flustered, Jeong stops Alex

Jeo: What's going on?

Alex takes Jeong's hand and takes it off his arm, he then continues walking to the class

Jor: Is he good?

Jeo: Um, good question.

Emi: He's not talking?

Jeo: No, worse

Emi: What's worse

Jeo: Don't know yet

They all walk to class. Nick is still outside, He has his hands in his hair and he's crying. Jake walks up to him

Jak: Dude, you know if I show up without you we both get detention right? You crying?

Jake walks towards Nick.

Jak: You good? Bro?

Jake calmly pushes Nick to get his attention.

Jak: Nick?

Jake heels down in front of Nick

Jak: What's wrong? I know we're not close but like, you can talk to me. Yeah?

Nick looks up, His whole face is red, and tears are running down his face

Nic: I... I...

Jak: What? Did Alex do something?

Nic: ...

Jak: HE DID

Jake got up. Nick pulled him back down

Nic: He kissed me

Jak: The fucking psycho

Nic: Then I kissed him back ...

Jak: You... um. Okay. Cool.

Nic: And I liked it

Jak: So you kissed a boy and you liked it? What's wrong about that

Nic: I'M NOT GAY

Jak: Um, well. I don't want to be the bearer of bad news man

Nic: SHUT UP. Dude, dude. Dude. ... dude

Jake grabs Nick bye the shoulders

Jak: First off. You're not my type. Second I'm also gay and a huge bully. You can be both. It's cool.

Nic: You're...

Jak: gay, yeah. Well, technically I'm bi.

Nic: Why didn't you say so

Jak: You didn't ask. Plus we've known each other for less than 24 hours

Nick laughs

Jak: So, you good??

Nic: You don't get it

Jak: Don't get what

Nic: If... if my dad... if he finds out... this can't happen again. It can not. Never. NEVER. WE must never talk about this again, okay?

Jak: Bro

Nick wants to stand up, Jake keeps him down

Jak: Listen, it's too late. You've been ignoring this shit for years probably, which is why you're crying. You're finally finding out why you're so attached to the nerd you've been bullying. It's normal. But let me tell you something out of experience. You cannot deny it anymore. It's too late. Once you say those words, do those things. It's too late no matter how hard you try. My dad, I mean, I thought he would kill me for sure. You know the whole African parents, coming to America to give their kids a better life not for them to become a disgrace or some shit. I thought I was fucked. SO I kept it hidden, even when I got a boyfriend. I snuck in, snuck out. But one night I came home super late, he was so pissed he started screaming at me and shit. So he told me he knew where I was. I ... my heart stopped, Nick. It literally stopped, I thought I was over with, done. He said it was suspicious how I had been acting and he followed me to see me arrive at my boyfriends house and kiss him in front of the door cause his parents are fucking awesome. He told me, he saw me kiss that dude. I was ready to be buried right there and then.  He walked towards me and ... I ... I was lost. And he hugged me. He HUGGED ME. He started crying and shit. Telling me how all he wants is for me to be happy and safe. He was so worried about my behavior he thought I was doing drugs or some shit. Then he said, he already had a feeling I was gay, since I was four, so he had a lot of time to come to terms with it. So, all I'm trying to say is, you don't know how people are gonna react. It could be the polar opposite of what you thought.

Nic: ... My brother... sister to my dad. He um, he's living his true life. I keep in contact with him but on a literal burner phone. You know why? When he told dad who he was, my dad grabbed a knife and started attacking him. My brother ran out the house and never looked back. One day I got a letter in my locker. It was from him saying he was safe, with a phone number and an address I went to his house right after school. He started living with a friend of him and his family. He started taking testosterone and changed his name and everything. But when I was there, he told me one thing ... Never tell dad I talked to him cause he might literally murder me. So, thank you, Jake. But I can not be gay.